Swaping a World Beater

Guest vim

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote.. never mind though it must be some of us are much better at getting what we want out of an 'exotic'.........

I couldnt agree more Dave nowt like getting what you want the first time round eh even out of an handicapped partner, saves time ;)

But there nowt like putting it all there yourself now is there :D

Welcome back :D:D ..........I think you'll find ALOT of dogs have 'fallen' by the wayside since your last visit even some so called 'experts' have had 3 or more!!!! in as many years.................never mind though it must be some of us are much better at getting what we want out of an 'exotic'..........I admit i've probably had the Best Tutor helping me along, but after all said & done, all the time i put into the dog paid off BIG style for me!!!!! and really thats what i bred for ME :) ............ :laugh::)

y66.jpg

y121.jpg

F51.jpg

That top pic mate is spot on....... :good:

I have to agree with your there lads she doe`s look in good nick, bit on the small side though for my liking :D

Dave you try to make out its some kind of special talent organising and conditioning a hunting partner when in truth any monkey can do it. Phone a freind if you dont belive me :11:

We all know of the guy who made a living from writing books about it for years before getting found out.

Mind you guys like yourself that didnt have a clue where to start needed any help they could get and would normaly listen to any fecker.

If you got what it takes program the feckers yourself....

pigbaz.jpg

Edited by vim

Still working at the same place you see Blob ;)

Never been the type to keep swapping things though just for the sake of it :D

Still at the other place too nightwalker and hoping to breath a little life back into it come August ;)

Edited by vim
Welcome back :D:D ..........I think you'll find ALOT of dogs have 'fallen' by the wayside since your last visit even some so called 'experts' have had 3 or more!!!! in as many years.................never mind though it must be some of us are much better at getting what we want out of an 'exotic'..........I admit i've probably had the Best Tutor helping me along, but after all said & done, all the time i put into the dog paid off BIG style for me!!!!! and really thats what i bred for ME :) ............ :laugh::)

y66.jpg

y121.jpg

F51.jpg

Im glad you got what you wanted Dave :clapper: . And your time and effort is paying off.

Just enjoy it though mate cus you never know you might have to go through 3 or more to get another the same...even with a special one giving you the right advice.

Not even Good advice though can prevent a canine sometimes having a bit of a problem that can be annoying at times .

By the way.....hows your mate "S" pup doing out of the same litter????

Did he put time and effort in and get what he wanted?

And...Oh.....i almost forgot?...welcome back Vimmy....ive missed ya matey!

Lamps

There`s nothing like a feverish rolling reply to everything now is there Dave :11:

But your right i remember inviting you down over 3 years ago on to my ground with your first Lurcher for over 10 year`s,lol. Been a long time eh or short time which ever way you want to look at it from an experienced hunters point of view like yourself,lol.

I belive Steve`s dog that you bred was prone to yapping.. A fecking shame :D i know only too well how this affects a partnership :D

This leaves numerous questions un answered such as was the dog entered wrongly was he too pushy??

Or did he correctly enter and test the dog was the dog weak in mind/body or both??

Was it bred from a yapper did the Sire have a weak side only something like this could be just waiting to surface in some of the rest out of the litter you never know??

The last time i spoke to you on the phone Dave, you know the time when you were hiding behind the settee sweating i invited you down with this world beating bitch for a walk out, you never got back to me??

Edited by vim