swap lakland bitch for lurcher

hi i have a bitch just over 13 months old had a few rats i use her to flush hare deer and rabbit to a hound and also to flush phesant to the gun she is good on and of the leash and is fine with other dogs although she will not tolerate them in a house or in a kennel she will work in a pack with them hapily this is why i cant keep her she is curently in the house and was only aloud in till my kennel went up she is no good to me if i cant kennel her with another dog i aint tryd her in a kennel with a male dog but in the house she will run away from my mates pups etc and if cornerd will give a yelp and run she works with a greyhound male a bull bitch and 6 other dog no hastles my mum has a small dog aswel and she is sick having to keep them separate so she is up for swaps or sale if someone would rather personaly i would rather swap her than have to muck about looking for something else.

i can travel as far as edin maybe glasgo to meat but no further as its a mate who would be driving me im looking for a lurcher preferably sex and age not realy an isue as long as it will work in a pack happy enough and kennel with another dog of oposite sex im not botherd about age sex or what x it is aslong as it does its job my bitch can be seen work on my ground flushing etc and i would expect to see the other dog work also on my ground im not botherd she hasnt been put to ground as she has been a bit young i took her round 2 dens last week but they were empty and digging isnt realy my game .