ess male trained dog and jrt bitch .

i have for sale due to a drastic change in my circumstances my male english springer spaniel who is a very good bushing and beating dog i have also had him out ruff shooting iv just been away for a month and the dog hasnt been any further than the local park and he needs more than that so is for sale to working home only he doesnt mess at all in kennel and is very quiet while in kennel and while working he doesnt whinge he is 3 years old last month liver and white i do not have pictures nor the time to take them so if intrested pm me .

jack russel bitch short legged black and white bitch almost 2 years lovely little bitch has only seen a few ratts but chases rabbits constantly while out only problem is she is an indoor dog very clean and well behaved in the house and excellent with kids due to me being away there she has put on weight and hasnt been any further than the front yard and it isnt fair on the dog im going away againe soon so both must go in also looking for £150 although ill come and go with her as she is not to be a digging dog she is not hardend and would not make the grade also no piks and wont be any im going away againe at the weekend for a week then ill be back for 2 and away for a while so anyone intrested wil have to vew before sat or the following weekend onward .

regards.

post-9812-1216306762_thumb.jpg

Guest blitz
i have for sale due to a drastic change in my circumstances my male english springer spaniel who is a very good bushing and beating dog i have also had him out ruff shooting iv just been away for a month and the dog hasnt been any further than the local park and he needs more than that so is for sale to working home only he doesnt mess at all in kennel and is very quiet while in kennel and while working he doesnt whinge he is 3 years old last month liver and white i do not have pictures nor the time to take them so if intrested pm me .

jack russel bitch short legged black and white bitch almost 2 years lovely little bitch has only seen a few ratts but chases rabbits constantly while out only problem is she is an indoor dog very clean and well behaved in the house and excellent with kids due to me being away there she has put on weight and hasnt been any further than the front yard and it isnt fair on the dog im going away againe soon so both must go in also looking for £150 although ill come and go with her as she is not to be a digging dog she is not hardend and would not make the grade also no piks and wont be any im going away againe at the weekend for a week then ill be back for 2 and away for a while so anyone intrested wil have to vew before sat or the following weekend onward .

regards.

how much you wanting for spaniel mate?

he's £150 mate kennels alone or in company walks to heal and will work anything you put him into he never misses a bird . has been out the hole of last season and half the season before beating he is a steel at £150

regards.

hi mate can you tell me if he is trained to the whistle and any chance of a couple more pict cheers mate

Flippin Eck!,I would have loved the Springer but alas you are too far away! :wallbash:

regards.

hi mate can you tell me if he is trained to the whistle and any chance of a couple more pict cheers mate

would half the price of the russel mate you can tell she aint seen out for quite a while/long time.will take a while to get that fat off her will be suprised if she manages to do anything this season

the jrt is away mate she went last night she wasnt for sale as a grafter i made it quite clear she had only seen a few rabbits and rats the boy that got her is only wanting a ratting dog and a companion anyway .

ill get a few more of the springer mate he is part trained to the whistle he was fully trained but when i went away a boy i thought i could trust was looking after him and iv no idea what the twat has done but he wont stop on the whistle anymore he will come in with the whistle and work in the direction you tell him he was sitting on the whistle and stopping but he wasnt even sitting at all when i got him back but iv been told the boy who was watching him had been beating him whitch im furious about and is the reason iv decided he need a new owner as i wont be here all the time and there is no one i canm trust to take the dog out 3 times a day like he is used to the dog has started to come back to himself but he was a bit hyper when i come back and was cowd a bit due to the tit not walkiing him and when he was thumping him but the dog knows i dont thump him so he has come back to himself quick. i would be more than willing to take you out with the dog and show you him out he will need a little work but hardly any just trust building as he wont work at all for someone who beats him as that boy found out . ill get some more piks of him today .