blue whippet dog

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

hi all i have for sale a whippet dog out of glen(srike while the irons hot) he has very good papers his mother is grandoughter to sooty sam and lord of the night also bred by mike brown he is about 7/2 months he carrys sooty sam 8 times in his papers he's a lively little dog full of energy his jumpings getting better every week i've never used a lead on him he should make 21 22 inch someone will get a bargain with this dog he's spot on north wales i only want what i have paid for him 350 he's had the best food and he's a srong little dog

post-13136-1231706991_thumb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this dog is a bargain he has the makings to be a very handy little dog

350 a bargain i thought it was 3.50 now thats a bargain"!!

tought you said you dont ues a lead on him !!!! whats that round his neck. will you take a fiver ???

Guest fence_hopper

hello, hello, hello whats going on here then bit of a free for all, whats this pick on the whippet day. yes thats right 8 times sooty sam he also has laguna lizas link, lord of the night and alot of other champions from glens side and he has eight times sooty coz if you new anything about whippets or any other breed like it sez in the whippet book 2007 by mike brown if you have something good why move away from it, thats why it's called line breeding.......also regarding that thick coment from limos have you owned a f**king whippet you try and take a pic of a whippet thats full of energy bouncing everywhere you soft lad...... if your not intrested please don't ruin this post there are some sad people on here that get a buzz out of being thick now it alls cheers allan

and if you have a problem with my whippet, meaning the muppets above pm me i have no problem with sorting it out thanks for talking sh*te you don't know about and trying to spoil my post so my whippet don't get a good home which he deserves :feck:

Guest fence_hopper
hello, hello, hello whats going on here then bit of a free for all, whats this pick on the whippet day. yes thats right 8 times sooty sam he also has laguna lizas link, lord of the night and alot of other champions from glens side and he has eight times sooty coz if you new anything about whippets or any other breed like it sez in the whippet book 2007 by mike brown if you have something good why move away from it, thats why it's called line breeding.......also regarding that thick coment from limos have you owned a f**king whippet you try and take a pic of a whippet thats full of energy bouncing everywhere you soft lad...... if your not intrested please don't ruin this post there are some sad people on here that get a buzz out of being thick now it alls cheers allan

and if you have a problem with my whippet, meaning the muppets above pm me i have no problem with sorting it out thanks for talking sh*te you don't know about and trying to spoil my post so my whippet don't get a good home which he deserves :feck:

:feck: dont buy the dog look he has 2 bad back legs!! :feck:

let you have that one it is a poor pic i'll take a better one he was pulling to much on the lead so i pushed him back to try get a better pick there will be a better pic of him soon you cheeky tw*t why reck my post pm me i live right next to the port of holyhead i'll take a day trip .......there will be some pics tomoz of him doing abit of jumping ye you heard me right jumping with them f****d back legs :laugh::laugh::lol: :wankerzo4: :feck:

Edited by fence_hopper

Not sure why you felt the need to PM me Fence-Hopper, I would of seen the thread when I logged in! ;)

8 lines back to one dog is incredible inbreeding, not something to be recommended nor encouraged, I wanted to make sure it wasnt a mistake, was kinda hoping it was. Still hope he gets a good home though.

all the best with your dog mate i have 2 pups coming of glen. something needs to be done on this forum its a joke mods need to sort it out all you see is dicks who ant got nowt better to do jump on peoples posts and f**k peoples sales up :wallbash:

Guest fence_hopper
Believe me whippets are not the easiest of breeds to take photo's of they can be very set in there ways and some dont like change, good luck with finding a home for your dog.

thank you otter and countrymaid nice to here from someone who actually owns whippets and understand the diffeculty of takin a pic of a young whippet lol

Guest fence_hopper

cheers paul and scotty, two pups on the way be prepared for some hard work lol not the same as lurcher pups there hypo dont stay still for a minute

yer i agree i hope the mods are watching this theres no need for it like being back in school childish behavior coming from adults