#46 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:42 pm

do you have any pups left

4 left .youll have to give him a bell . 01348811581 . any info you want now just ask.

this ones a dog .

new pics

#47 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:01 pm

4 left .youll have to give him a bell ater 9 . 01348811581 . any info you want now just ask.

these are the ones that are available . this one is a dog

they will make cracking rabbiters .all pups are regulary wormed and are in top condition . they are priced to go .01348811581

Attached Files

Edited by ratmogit, 15 December 2008 - 07:04 pm.

#48 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:45 pm

4 left .youll have to give him a bell ater 9 . 01348811581 . any info you want now just ask.

these are the ones that are available . this one is a dog

they will make cracking rabbiters .all pups are regulary wormed and are in top condition . they are priced to go .01348811581

its so quiet . i cant beleive these are still here

#49 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:17 pm

these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £65 . good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.

any one local??????everyone whos ringing says we are far away

#50 MARKR1985

MARKR1985

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 445 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:36 pm

i travelled 300 miles for one of my dogs,look at the price lads!!!! Cracking pups mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

#51 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:16 pm

i travelled 300 miles for one of my dogs,look at the price lads!!!! Cracking pups mate http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

thanks . these pups are ready to go .

#52 Guest_Taffybull_*

Guest_Taffybull_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:14 am

have a bump on me mate :thumbs: pups look well, suprised that they are still there!! i bought a pup of similar breeding a while back, hes 5months now. looks the spit of the little rough dog you got pictured.
all the best..
taff

#53 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:43 pm

have a bump on me mate http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... pups look well, suprised that they are still there!! i bought a pup of similar breeding a while back, hes 5months now. looks the spit of the little rough dog you got pictured.
all the best..
taff

cheers , i just cant beleive it either . im sure last year theyd have all gone . must be credit crunch. even the dogs allready working in the middle of the season dont seem to be going. i treid last year to buy one and i had a hell of a job they were gone. i think these are cheap enough at 60 bucks though

#54 Guest_Taffybull_*

Guest_Taffybull_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:58 pm

have a bump on me mate http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... pups look well, suprised that they are still there!! i bought a pup of similar breeding a while back, hes 5months now. looks the spit of the little rough dog you got pictured.
all the best..
taff

cheers , i just cant beleive it either . im sure last year theyd have all gone . must be credit crunch. even the dogs allready working in the middle of the season dont seem to be going. i treid last year to buy one and i had a hell of a job they were gone. i think these are cheap enough at 60 bucks though

i think you hit the nail on the head mate, but yes.. 60 sheets is very fair price! even my mate thats got a litter of pups at moment is having trouble shifting his litter at only £50 a pup! shocking!
all the best mate

#55 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:02 pm

all the best..
taff

i think you hit the nail on the head mate, but yes.. 60 sheets is very fair price! even my mate thats got a litter of pups at moment is having trouble shifting his litter at only £50 a pup! shocking!
all the best mate
i think people should prepare for the reccesion next season and buy some welsh lurchers to fill theyre freezers next year :clapper:

#56 huntingbev

huntingbev

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:07 pm

all the best..
taff

all the best mate
Same here, got a litter and they just not shifting. 3 dogs left and nothing. All the best with moving them on mate. Good luck

#57 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:15 pm

all the best..
taff

all the best mate
Same here, got a litter and they just not shifting. 3 dogs left and nothing. All the best with moving them on mate. Good luck
i promised norm id help him out with a couple of adverts and theyd go like lightening ............ id say if anyone wants one and your that skint make the best offer you can . the old boys on a pension so try not to take the piss

#58 Weedy

Weedy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:28 pm

Hi ratmogit.
My first post on this site my friend, I'm more of a reader than a writer. However I see that your trying to do a good turn for someone so have a bump on me. If I wasn't already bringing on a pup I'd of been there, they look cracking pups and sound like they have a good mix of the right thing.

Cheers Weedy

#59 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:08 pm

Hi ratmogit.
My first post on this site my friend, I'm more of a reader than a writer. However I see that your trying to do a good turn for someone so have a bump on me. If I wasn't already bringing on a pup I'd of been there, they look cracking pups and sound like they have a good mix of the right thing.

Cheers Weedy

good luck with your pup.

#60 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:41 pm

Hi ratmogit.

Cheers Weedy

good luck with your pup.

IM GOING TO GO UP TO NORMS TOMORROW , AND TAKE SOME BETTER PICTURES OF THE REMAINING PUPS

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users