Open letter to JEMIMA PARRY JONES

THIS IS AN OPEN LETTER TO JEMIMA PARRY JONES

THIS OPEN LETTER WILL BE PUT ON THE WEB.

The International Centre for Birds of Prey

Eardisland,

Herefordshire

HR6 9AS

Email sent on the 26 August 2008

Dear Jemima Parry Jones

Reference: Unanswered questions.

Please answer the following questions in this open letter that will be put in the public domain as you have been ignoring my requests for answers to my questions. You gave evidence against me in two court cases, therefore I have a right to see if you were bias against me due to your close contact with the RSPB, the fact that you have received an amount of money to give evidence and you have been given many valuable seized birds.

Please expedite answer the following questions as a point of urgency.

1] How many cases have you been an expert witness for the prosecution and how many cases have you been an expert for the defence?

2] How much have you been paid for your services as an expert witness for the prosecution over the years?

3] How many and what birds have you been given by the police, the RSPB and customs in relation to birds that have been seized?

4] Why is your Ex-husband’s name on an RSPB list stating ‘WOULD BE ON OUR SIDE’ and what does this mean?

post-17028-1220210774_thumb.jpg

6] Dear Jemima were you good friends with Guy Shorrock in 1994?

7] Did Eely, Bell, Robinson [RSPB] or anyone else give you Mark Robb’s seized peregrine falcons in 1984? [sEE YOUTUBE BELOW]

The crimes of the RSPB and Animal Health go back many years. See below.

The Watchdog programme and setting Sweetman up by DofE and the RSPB.

file 1

file 2

file 3

8] Have you ever exhibit confiscated birds?

Thank you

Derek Canning LLB [Hons]

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

The letter is only asking questions. It is not a statement of fact. I have my views and you have yours and Jemima Parry Jones will have hers and this letter gives her the opertunity to express her views and answer my questions. She may say I have have done hundreds of defence cases however this would be very pleasing for me to hear as Jemima may get back on the Hawk Board.

The letter is only asking questions. It is not a statement of fact. I have my views and you have yours and Jemima Parry Jones will have hers and this letter gives her the opertunity to express her views and answer her questions. She may say I have have done hundreds of defence case however this would be very pleasing for me to hear as Jemima may get back on the Hawk Board.

SPAR PUT THE LINK ON THE IFF

Jemima if I may ask a number of additional questions that a friend said that I should ask:

A] Did you know that the RSPB and Parkin were told in writing from the DoE not to use the single locust probes in my case? SEE THE THREAD ON THE DNA PROFILING

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=59339

B] If you did not know that the single locus probes were not to be used how do you feel about being kept in the dark in the light of the fact that the evidence from the single locus probes has been used to send men to jail? I am hoping to appeal to your sense of justice.

have you emailed her yourself yet derek to tell her of this thread?

jpj@icbp.org thats her email address, maybe a few members could email her with the same link to get the point across.

chris. :whistling:

Yes, If you read the thread, you will see that I had already emailed and spoke to Jemima before I put the open letter on the Forum, as I did not get any answers to my questions other than a general reply and she said that she would not reply again.

As I say, the letter on this Forum is an attempt to secure answers that may or may not support my views.

• 2 weeks later...
it might be worth someone going to the next central club meeting she is going to be there; :whistling:

http://www.central-falconry.co.uk/diary.htm

sit in the audience and ask as many questions as you wish, if i was not banned for life :whistling: i would be there not as a member (as they are ALL arse holes) but just to see the shit hit the fan once and for all.

chris. :clapper:

that would be interesting

• 1 month later...
it might be worth someone going to the next central club meeting she is going to be there; :whistling:

http://www.central-falconry.co.uk/diary.htm

sit in the audience and ask as many questions as you wish, if i was not banned for life :whistling: i would be there not as a member (as they are ALL arse holes) but just to see the shit hit the fan once and for all.

chris. :clapper:

that would be interesting

Unless things have changed since I spoke to her on the phone she has done no cases for the defence and a lot of cases for the prosecution, as for the number of birds she has been given by various organisations I could not begin to guess. You will have to judge for yourselves why she has chosen not to comment on my open letter.

I have personally given Guy Shorrock a letter in which I have posed a number of questions and to date he has not answered my questions therefore this will be my next open letter if he does not answer.

here is a short film clip of guy for you derek;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00fh...es_4_Episode_2/

its about 16 minutes into the film.

Funny you mention my friend Guy as I met him at the John Dodsworth court case and true to form the truth and his evidence were very confused: I will say more once I have the court transcript Guy. I also gave Guy a list of questions for him to answer but he must have forgot to answer them and the RSPB must have forgot to remind him when I emailed Ian West with the same questions. It may help if put the questions again in an open letter on the Forum.