Sign in to follow this  
Guest blackntan

EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW

Feck me!! 10 pages?? what does that prove??

answer= one of the best shows in Englandshire this year!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Ps : the old guy in the kilt is a good looking man for his age :thumbs::laugh:

post-19987-1219357217_thumb.jpgpost-19987-1219357241_thumb.jpg

is that fiona mc pherson with the black and tan dog and is it the puppy class it could be the brother of my pup

is that fiona mc pherson with the black and tan dog and is it the puppy class it could be the brother of my pup

yes its fiona with black tan pup iv got the sister 2 it . fiona got champ pup last week with him .

my pups a belter whats urs like

yes its fiona with black tan pup iv got the sister 2 it . fiona got champ pup last week with him .

my pups a belter whats urs like

yeah thought it was mine is the last of the litter doing ok at the moment be interesting to see your pup wazza just to see how theyre all getting on thats a nice one of fionas by the way pm me if ya like

Guest WILF

Yeah, that he may be...........but what may I ask is he doing to that poor animal stuck to the front of his skirt!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Guest blackntan

Yeah, that he may be...........but what may I ask is he doing to that poor animal stuck to the front of his skirt!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek:

i was waiting all day for a passing bull cross or terrier to lock on. :laugh::laugh: Edited by blackntan

i was waiting all day for a passing bull cross or terrier to lock on. :laugh::laugh:

COME ON B&T PUT THE REST OF THE PICS UP

i was waiting all day for a passing bull cross or terrier to lock on. :laugh::laugh:

aww fell type that norty b&t teasing us if he puts rest of pics up il give him a blow dry at next show lol ;)

Guest blackntan

aww fell type that norty b&t teasing us if he puts rest of pics up il give him a blow dry at next show lol ;)

THERE GOING ON THE OTHER THREAD , I HAD TO READ THAT TWICE , BLOW DRY :laugh::laugh:

THERE GOING ON THE OTHER THREAD , I HAD TO READ THAT TWICE , BLOW DRY :laugh::laugh:

u know u want 1 :tongue2: