EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW

Guest blackntan

WELL DID YOU GO, GREAT TURNOUT OF TERRIERS, LURCHERS , AND FERRETS, THE TERRIER JUDGES , LYNN HARBOUR, MAL thomas, GARY MORGAN, DAVE BONNET, PAUL CLARK, AQITTED THEM SELVES WELL WITH 44 TERRIERS IN THE EDRD ENTERED FINAL, WITH PAUL BECKINSAIL WINNING THIS COVERTED SHIELD WITH HIS DOG A BLACK FELL , THE FOLLOWING OPEN SHOW WAS WELL SUPPORTED WITH LARGE ENTRYS IN ALL CLASSES LOOKING ACROSS TO THE LURCHER RINGS THEY LOOKED EVEN BIGGER ENTRYS , THE BULLCROSS WINNER LOOKING EVERY INCH THE WORKER AND HAVING HER HEAD ON MY LAP IN THE BEER TENT AT THE END, THIS BITCH WAS A CRACKER WITH A FACE THAT COULD TELL A STORY OR TWO , WITH LURCHER JUDGE TONY RUTHERFORD DOING JUST THAT, OVER A FEW CIDERS , THE WEATHER HELD GOOD AFTER A FEW HEAVY SHOWERS THE EVENTUAL WINNER AND CHAMPION TERRIER GOING TO LESLEY MAXWELLS, RED LAKELAND BITCH WITH PAUL BECKINSAILS BLACK FELL DOG RESERVE, GREAT ENTRYS GOOD JUDGES, FAIR WEATHER , GREAT CRAIC AND A SING SONG IN THE BEER TENT AT THE END WHAT MORE COULD YOU HAVE ASKED FOR :clapper::clapper::clapper: THE OLD SCHOOL WERE OUT IN FORCE, LYN HARBER ,ARTHER NIXON, DAVE taffy MITCHELL,MARTYN HULME, JOHN BROUDHURST, TO NAME BUT A FEW , A GREAT DAY IN THE DALES :notworthy:

Edited by blackntan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL DID YOU GO, GREAT TURNOUT OF TERRIERS, LURCHERS , AND FERRETS, THE TERRIER JUDGES , LYNN HARBOUR, MAL EVANS, GARY MORGAN, DAVE BONNET, PAUL CLARK, AQITTED THEM SELVES WELL WITH 44 TERRIERS IN THE EDRD ENTERED FINAL, WITH PAUL BECKINSAIL WINNING THIS COVERTED SHIELD WITH HIS DOG A BLACK FELL , THE FOLLOWING OPEN SHOW WAS WELL SUPPORTED WITH LARGE ENTRYS IN ALL CLASSES LOOKING ACROSS TO THE LURCHER RINGS THEY LOOKED EVEN BIGGER ENTRYS , THE BULLCROSS WINNER LOOKING EVERY INCH THE WORKER AND HAVING HER HEAD ON MY LAP IN THE BEER TENT AT THE END, THIS BITCH WAS A CRACKER WITH A FACE THAT COULD TELL A STORY OR TWO , WITH THE LURCHER JUDGE TONY RUTHERFORD DOING JUST THAT, OVER A FEW CIDERS , THE WEATHER HELD GOOD AFTER A FEW HEAVY SHOWERS THE EVENTUAL WINNER AND CHAMPION TERRIER GOING TO LESLEY MAXWELLS, RED LAKELAND BITCH WITH PAUL BECKINSAILS BLACK FELL DOG RESERVE, GREAT ENTRYS GOOD JUDGES, FAIR WEATHER , GREAT CRAIC AND A SING SONG IN THE BEER TENT AT THE END WHAT MORE COULD YOU HAVE ASKED FOR :clapper::clapper::clapper: THE OLD SCHOOL WERE OUT IN FORCE, LYN HARBER ,ARTHER NIXON, DAVE taffy MITCHELL,MARTYN HULME, JOHN BROUDHURST, TO NAME BUT A FEW , A GREAT DAY IN THE DALES :notworthy:

Afew people rang me to say it was a good show as I couldn't go due to getting home at 4am. ( You don't often see LESLIE MAXWELL and working terriers in the same sentance!!!!) :whistling: Well done all.

Edited by MRD
Guest blackntan
READ AGAIN NEVER SAID WORKING, :whistling:

Stick your neck back in. Sorry Worker/Working same sentance same word in my book. So you obviously no LM ;)

NO I DONT KNOW HER, CHAMPION TERRIER ,WAS THE WORD USED THE JUDGES ON THE DAY GARY MORGAN PRO TERRIERMAN HEYTHROP HUNT , MAL THOMAS LONG TIME WORKING TERRIER MAN PICKED MZ MAXWELLS, TERRIER NOT ME THE FINAL LINE UP HAD WORKING TERRIERS IN IT THE JUDGES GOT IT DOWN TO FOUR THEN TOO THE FINAL PAIR AFTER LONG DELIVERATION THEY CHOSE THE LAKELAND,WITH THE BLACK FELL RUNNER UP, THE JUDGES ARE WORKING TERRIER MEN THRU AND THRU , ON THE DAY THAT WAS THEIR SHOUT Edited by blackntan

Not to funny, tony didnt judge the bull x championship, sorry i dont know the lad who did, but he picked 2 fine working creatures. You should find out who it was, rare to see a true working judge, this was decussed alot yesterday as he wasnt scared to pick a well worked bull x. Good show.

Guest blackntan
Not to funny, tony didnt judge the bull x championship, sorry i dont know the lad who did, but he picked 2 fine working creatures. You should find out who it was, rare to see a true working judge, this :signthankspin:was decussed alot yesterday as he wasnt scared to pick a well worked bull x. Good show.
THANKS MONKY THE LAST CHANCE TO QALIFY WAS JUDGED BY TONY RUTHERFORD , THE OTHER JUDGE WAS MARK PURSELL BOTH DONE A GREAT JOB , KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING THIS SHOW IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ATTEND WITH THERE DOGS, AND YOUR VIEWS ARE TAKEN ON BOARD

No problem, where abouts is he from? Ive heard that name before, judges terriers? He was a good judge, told my mate who was in the championship that his do was a bit young, which was correct, the dog is only 13mths old, you never hear comments like that from judges, they just chuck you out of the ring. Good on him i thought, a man who knows the stuff. Good choice who picked him to judge. Judges like that make the show what it is. A show for working dogs / people.

Guest blackntan

:hmm:

attended yesterday, personally thought that the judging of the

edrd terrier final was the worst i have seen in a long time

jmho.................

big statement now tell us why

:hmm::hmm: still waiting

jmho.................

i thought the entered champion final was the best class of the day judge did a brill job proved a good worker can also be a corking looking terrier 4 once we agree blackandtan

:clapper: wazza man

jmho.................

i thought the entered champion final was the best class of the day judge did a brill job proved a good worker can also be a corking looking terrier 4 once we agree blackandtan

:clapper: wazza mam

Edited by wazza
Guest blackntan

jmho.................

:clapper: wazza man

44 TERRIERS TO PICK UP CHECK COATS CHECK TEETH CHECK OVER ALL ASK AGE COMPARE LOOK FOR SIGHNS OF WORK BALLANCE THAT AGAINST OVER ALL APPERANCE THEN WATCH THEM WALK , LYN HARBAR IS A RUSSELL MAN WHAT DID HE PICK ON THE DAY THE TERRIER THAT IN HIS OPINION WAS THE BEST ON THE DAY, AND IF YOU KNOW THE OWNER HE IS A DIGGING DOG MAN THRU AND THRU , YOU WILL NEVER PLEASE EVERY ONE THERE WERE A LOT OF GOOD TERRIERS SOME SHOWED WORK BUT WERE NOT TYPY SOME TYPY SHOWED NO WORK, ITS DOWN TO THE MAN IN THE MIDDLE ITS HIS SHOUT , 44 TERRIERS WON AT 44 SHOWS 44 JUDGES PICKED THEM, IT CAME DOWN TO ONE MAN TO SORT IT OUT AND HE DID ,