Goshawk Cam 2008

jasper65

enjoyed that tony thanks,shame it wasnt longer,or do you have a part 2 for us.

thanks daz

If you go to Categories on the top left of the video DAZ! then click on the drop down arrow below! and then click Gos Cam Part 2 there's a bit more. look at the female she has anklets on! obviousley another P/R bird some Numpty lost in the past ;).......

Jasper

enjoyed that tony thanks,shame it wasnt longer,or do you have a part 2 for us.

thanks daz

If you go to Categories on the top left of the video DAZ! then click on the drop down arrow below! and then click Gos Cam Part 2 there's a bit more. look at the female she has anklets on! obviousley another P/R bird some Numpty lost in the past ;).......

Jasper

:wallbash: trust me i am crap with this tech stuff,will look now ,thanks daz.

had a look very good that,thanks daz.

Edited by D.A.Z
was going to ask how come the female had anklets on also i would of thought that one of the parent birds would of nailed that tree rat great link tony. :thumbs: ....john

I should say some Falconer's lost her John. she looks fairley Old so she's probably been about a bit. No idea about the Squirrel!! its probably because she was by this time on a full clutch of eggs but I reckon if the male was near by he would have had a pop. I once saw a female Spar come off a nest and attack a squirrel that came a bit close, it was nothing seriouse but she piled in all the same :thumbs:....

Jasper

Obviousley you won't see much at this time of the night cause its Dark and its Live :whistling:...

But worth a look during the day............

Goshawk Cam 2008

Its nice to see but they could have added sound to it like in 2007! I wanted to hear the Male calling to her.....

Anyone seen her off the nest yet? the poor girl Don't seem to have been off for a while......

a friend had the same thing happen to him tony, he was walking his lurcher and it chased a squirrel up a tree which had a sparrowhawks nest in, she came off and attacked it lol,

(hence that year i bred spars) lol only joking :whistling:

chris.

they've got some Balls Chris with a capital B ;). Andy Reeve from down here has a female a good few years back which regular took Crows out of the car window! he was obviousley on the seen pretty sharp to help her out but she never pulled out from them.....

She's did some incredible things useing stealth and Bottle of the likes most people wouldn't beleive.....

Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...