i have got a black and tan bitch back up for sale due to one of me mates messing me about for weeks shes a lovely little bitch really lively.....i would like to give her a good working home as i have got close to her.....she is now 9 weeks old she will make a good coursing bitch for a proper dog man and im only letting her go to a working home only pm me if your interested i will put a picture up of her later

atb lc

i new he would do that what a messer!!! i thought they where 10 weeks lc???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have got a black and tan bitch back up for sale due to one of me mates messing me about for weeks shes a lovely little bitch really lively.....i would like to give her a good working home as i have got close to her.....she is now 9 weeks old she will make a good coursing bitch for a proper dog man and im only letting her go to a working home only pm me if your interested i will put a picture up of her later

atb lc

hope you find her a good home mate i.v been asking about roll on next season so we can get back out good luck mate

atb lc

hope you find her a good home mate i.v been asking about roll on next season so we can get back out good luck mate

saluki your right they are 10 weeks aint they.....the bitch is 10 weeks old and has already had her first jab been wormed and looked after a lovely looking pup will make a good bitch in the right hands.....she has some big paws on her think she will be a big bitch.....just going out to take a picture now

post-10673-1208887105_thumb.jpg

post-10673-1208887112.jpg

post-10673-1208887120.jpg

here is the pup

that pups looking good should be a good little killer like the father

shes sold fellas picking her up later today i dont want her to go think she will be a great little dog :thumbs:

shame just got back from holiday woud have had a go at her mate :toast: