I pop in to Scott Rea's youtube site occasionally, he quite often prepares and uses different game in his butchery and recipes.
Here's a recipe for rabbit boudin that looks delicious. https://www.youtube....h?v=aMcDn6U7LZw I've not tried it yet, but it's one for the future.
In the recipe he mentions 'quatre epices', and translated it means '4 spices', usually consisting of...
- 2 tablespoons white peppercorns.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg.
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves.
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger.
- (Don't put it all in, it's a recipe to make a small batch )