out with the bird

bullet

went to some new grounds today with my male harris hawk, my mate took his ferret to get some bolters for the bird, we checked around for the bury's, the only place to ferret was in a pine wood, it was full of holes, the biggest down side was there's a deer fence all the way around it so any bunnies made it passed the fence my bird would have trouble getting over after dropping low at the bunny'

first slip and the bird slammed the fence :censored: now there was no injury and he's now full aware of the fence, he had some cracking flights and i was amazed on how well he was performing, not bad for an inexperiance bird in a thick dence pinewood, so after we decieded to call it a day with the bird not catching we moved to another place to see if it was ok to come next week, the farmer game me a grand tour of his land on the back of his quad, near the end he let me take over and ride his quad back to the farm yard, the trust he had in me, as he wanted to walk back

on the low side of the land isnt many rabbits but there are loads on the high side

so watch this space, i will take the cam next week, im finding it hard to take pics and fly a bird at the same time :icon_redface:

:yes::yes: ye he did not sound very happy :boxing::haha::haha:
:clapper::clapper::clapper: well done mate sounds like you had fun :whistling::whistling:

did you ask carl about when i splapped his face with a bunnie, blood up the side of his face :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::clapper:

i was on my back nearly, laughing my dick off at him, :laugh:

roll on saturday eh

went to some new grounds today with my male harris hawk, my mate took his ferret to get some bolters for the bird, we checked around for the bury's, the only place to ferret was in a pine wood, it was full of holes, the biggest down side was there's a deer fence all the way around it so any bunnies made it passed the fence my bird would have trouble getting over after dropping low at the bunny'

first slip and the bird slammed the fence :censored: now there was no injury and he's now full aware of the fence, he had some cracking flights and i was amazed on how well he was performing, not bad for an inexperiance bird in a thick dence pinewood, so after we decieded to call it a day with the bird not catching we moved to another place to see if it was ok to come next week, the farmer game me a grand tour of his land on the back of his quad, near the end he let me take over and ride his quad back to the farm yard, the trust he had in me, as he wanted to walk back

on the low side of the land isnt many rabbits but there are loads on the high side

so watch this space, i will take the cam next week, im finding it hard to take pics and fly a bird at the same time :icon_redface:

its good news the birds ok mate! its supriseing how hardy these birds can be. I have tryed it in the past to Cam birds on my own Its virtually Impossible to take the bird out and Cam it single handed! it'll all come together soon though mate :thumbs:......

Cheers

Jasper

went out again today, had a flight on a duck and moorhen, no catch though, went to another pool, he was baiting off the fist to go at something, couldnt see any thing so i let his go, he flew across to the middle of the pool and smacked in to the water! :doh: he managed to lift him self airbourne to the other side, things they do eh! :victory:

just a few pics from yesterday whilst out ferreting for the birds, we managed 6 bunnies in the bag, had some great flights, and most of all we had a great laugh,

ps. carl your going rolling down the hill next time! :laugh:

DSCF2311.jpg

danny with his male, carl with his female and gizzy who needs a hair cut !:feck::laugh:

DSCF2313.jpg

my male waiting for a bolt

DSCF2312.jpg

still waiting!

th_DSCF2310.jpg

just a tester of my video on my camera :thumbs:

getting a little better at using my cam whilst holding my bird! :victory:

just a few pics from yesterday whilst out ferreting for the birds, we managed 6 bunnies in the bag, had some great flights, and most of all we had a great laugh,

ps. carl your going rolling down the hill next time! :laugh:

DSCF2311.jpg

danny with his male, carl with his female and gizzy who needs a hair cut !:feck::laugh:

DSCF2313.jpg

my male waiting for a bolt

DSCF2312.jpg

still waiting!

th_DSCF2310.jpg

just a tester of my video on my camera :thumbs:

getting a little better at using my cam whilst holding my bird! :victory:

av u got anymore pics bitch :gunsmilie: