working lakeland terrier bitch

hi the boy that i was advertising lurchers for whitch i managed to get away has just lost his dad today and iv got his lakey bitch here i would have kept her but she hates my whippet and my bulldog hates her .

she bushe's works with ferrets ace on rats take's squirrel and has had a few foxe's (she is not a hard digging dog) hate's cats . is good in kennel or house and gets on with dogs not so good with some bitches .

have seen this wee bitch work and she does her job always as keen as youl get pull's rabbits out whins and brambles to you and holds rabbits in nets and has taken bolters and picks up when bushing (dont think she retreves live tho )

someone will get a ace wee bitch here wish i could have kept her the boys wanting offers around £200 forgot to say she is 2 years had a litter bye accedent to a whippet she was kenneld with and raised em fine .

any other questions just ask heres a few picks got her this afternoon and she's settled in the kennel fine .

post-9812-1195055981_thumb.jpg

hi the boy that i was advertising lurchers for whitch i managed to get away has just lost his dad today and iv got his lakey bitch here i would have kept her but she hates my whippet and my bulldog hates her .

she bushe's works with ferrets ace on rats take's squirrel and has had a few foxe's (she is not a hard digging dog) hate's cats . is good in kennel or house and gets on with dogs not so good with some bitches .

have seen this wee bitch work and she does her job always as keen as youl get pull's rabbits out whins and brambles to you and holds rabbits in nets and has taken bolters and picks up when bushing (dont think she retreves live tho )

someone will get a ace wee bitch here wish i could have kept her the boys wanting offers around £200 forgot to say she is 2 years had a litter bye accedent to a whippet she was kenneld with and raised em fine .

any other questions just ask heres a few picks got her this afternoon and she's settled in the kennel fine .

p.s the bitch was his dads my mates on the rigs .

post-9812-1195056056_thumb.jpg

bump this bitch is good with kids has been clean and quiet in the kennel last night and is now ok with my whippet bitch . he's willing to take reasonable offers as i cant keep her in my kennels i havent the room .

p.s the bitch was his dads my mates on the rigs .

she done awrite she walked to heel when told bushed like mad but wasnt nothing about and i got a woody with the .22 and she braught it into me so was quite chuffed with her im considering keeping her as shes a crackin we bitch would never know she was in the kennel but iv already got more than enough so cant realy keep her it wouldnt be fair .

why put her head in a net and in a hole ? the boy ses she marks burrows and is working well with ferrets everything else he has told me is true i wouldnt burrow my own dogs head in a hole never mind someone else's ! had the bitch out with a boy today and he ses she's what he's after she took a rabbit in a big bramble patch and retreved it so the boy was pritty chuffed he ses he has to wait till he finishe's his kennel when the rest of the roof came tmz so she should be away teusday and ill sertainly not burrow her head in a hole !

• 2 months later...