Just a quick hello to all on this particular forum,

I recently moved up to the North East from Yorkshire and had to leave behind my shooting land/contacts so I am desperately missing the bit of shooting I used to so enjoy, that was mainly air rifle shooting for rabbits,corvids and woodies so I have posted in the appropriate section in the hope of a chance for a morning out this winter.

More pertinent to this forum is my recent discovery of deer stalking, I have had a couple of very good outings on the Anwick estate, that was the taster which was a while ago now and was a pre curser to the hill stalk last Christmas in Inverness-shire, Christ almighty those guys are as as fit as the preverbial butchers dog! But it was worth it, the result was a Hinde and views that were out of this world. I would love stalk on a more regular basis and with that in mind I am seeking the advice of some more experienced stalkers on the value of the dsc1 + 2, is the the best way to go about things ?? or is there a better route??, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am very keen to get back into shooting/ hunting circles and although my spare time at the moment is virtually none existent I am willing to offer to make up numbers in any way necessary and help out generally anywhere someone needs a hand, even in a none shooting capacity, I need to get back out on the land, if I see the inside of one more clothes shop I think I will need a padded room..lol.

BASC member, so insured and could provide references if necessary.

Here's hoping and congratulations on this super forum.

Pete

post-11933-1194515001_thumb.jpg

post-11933-1194518904_thumb.jpg

Edited by BIGPETE