• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrSleepy

MrSleepy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:28 pm

Lads can anybody point me in right direction too a company that build good quality galvinized dog runs & kennels. Ain't got time with work to get the gear and build it myself plus I'm not exactly a handy man. Been looking online and the same 2/3 companies keep popping up but surely there's more options. I'm in the Durham area. Cheers 👍
  • assenerot, fiediugskat, Johnesthut and 1 other like this

#2 longdog98

longdog98

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:43 pm

Trans k9 used to make a cracking set up, 5ft by 2 and a half ft insulated box with a 5 by 8 galv run. Virtually indestructible, easy to clean and very well thought out. They come up on ebay from time to time, which is where i got mine. Paid £1200 for a 4 kennel setup and would be gutted if i had to part with them. Wouldn't go back to timber after having these
  • Grahamdap likes this

#3 longdog98

longdog98

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:43 pm

Sorry, re post!!

Edited by longdog98, 28 October 2014 - 07:53 pm.

• Grahamdap likes this

#4 MrSleepy

MrSleepy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:41 pm

My idea was to have a small shed and kennell run together would give me somewhere to keep all my gear. There's two running dogs going in doesn't need to be huge.Is this trans guy a company or one of the lads off here? Cheers

#5 MrSleepy

MrSleepy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:47 pm

Just been looking and can see these boxes been hard to get within the time frame I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users