omg thats the anseta malgious the 3rd most deadly spider in the world kill it mate or it will kill you theres are really deadly pal

:haha: only messing nice shots mate

na thats diddi mate lol apparently all spiders have been about 10% larger this year due to the climate weve had, you should see the size of the one thats currently living under my bath...i kid not its the size of my palm

lee :icon_eek:

:icon_eek: i hate spiders cant even touch them had 1 in my hair this morning when i got up :icon_eek: knocked off terrier ate it :D

We had one and it ate the terrier :o

When we were young times were hard, we had a spider for our Christmas dinner, at least everybody got a leg :laugh:

true story i almost ate one in a fish finger sandwich once ate the first half of the sarnie but fancied a bit of tommy sauce on the second half,when i peeled the bread off to add said condiment i saw the fried 8 leg laying on top of me golden brown fish finger. must have fallen of the ceiling into the pan some how fooked if i saw it when i was making em though.

anyway didnt want to let good food go to waste so and i knew my brother loved fish finger sarnies :sick: :angel:

Guest lurcher-lass
true story i almost ate one in a fish finger sandwich once ate the first half of the sarnie but fancied a bit of tommy sauce on the second half,when i peeled the bread off to add said condiment i saw the fried 8 leg laying on top of me golden brown fish finger. must have fallen of the ceiling into the pan some how fooked if i saw it when i was making em though.

anyway didnt want to let good food go to waste so and i knew my brother loved fish finger sarnies :sick: :angel:

:clapper:

They are pretty fair size now for some odd reason, we get a few huge ones in are garage from time to time, but to be honest i dont look to see how big they are untill they have been sqashed :icon_redface: