Sign in to follow this  
IanB

Decoying on Wheat

A few hours out the other afternoon with David and managed a few pigeons and crows...

pigeons.jpg

Guest curtislj
A few hours out the other afternoon with David and managed a few pigeons and crows...

How many did it take to bag that Landy!!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

i see your getting good at this shooting ian ... :clapper: been doing a bit my self had a 120 two weeks ago 50s and 60s pigeon ..love it ..out yesterday for a few hrs only got 10 pigeon and one magpie ..pleased about the magpie :)

Guest Frank

Thats what i call great picture presentation Ian, top job. :thumbs:

Good luck for the season ahead. :victory::good:

Frank.

good shooting mate,have you seen any big flocks around or heard of any,we been doing a bit but only managing bags of birds from 10 to 25,had a few bonus crows that have come over and also canadas keep landing in front of our hide so took one of them,but from what i heard no big flocks around yet,good shooting and good pic

Theres a couple of hundred that were feeding on some rape stubble, I'll have a bash when I'm home as theres a few more fields to go down still so they will be around...had a few decent days, to be honest I haven't really bothered much, been too busy...but I'll have a good look next week... :)