Sign in to follow this  
nicola1804

New hobby first attempt

I am Nicola's son, I have recently embalmed another fox head. It is on display further up the page and is also for sale, thanks.

Edited by The Rabbit Pie

I am Nicola's son, I have recently embalmed another fox head. It is on display further up the page and is also for sale, thanks.

I've got some stuff in my freezer for you bud(cwd heads),spoke to your mum last year about it but i never made it up your way and just saying i still have them and will be in touch when i'm up your way. :thumbs: That mounted head is very good,well done :victory: .

Thank you, my mum told me about it last year, if you're ever up our way just give me or my mum a shout. Cheers!

I've got some stuff in my freezer for you bud(cwd heads),spoke to your mum last year about it but i never made it up your way and just saying i still have them and will be in touch when i'm up your way. :thumbs: That mounted head is very good,well done :victory: .