video to dvd - tech help please

Guest CharlieC

Guest CharlieC

I have had a couple of people asking about the dog vids, and I was wondering if anyone on here has the techical knowhow and equipment to put video onto dvd?

Is spongebob still kicking about on here? or anyone else who can maybe help?

I have one copy of the video with David James dogs and one of my dogs (but dont know yet if I should copy it as its got terrible foul language on it :icon_redface::icon_redface: :11: :11: and scenes of a sexual nature :ph34r: :11: :11: ) as well as some close up action footage of the dogs working :D:D can anyone help out?

J Darcy you know the vid Im talking about :D very dodgy one with lots of mad scottish people murdering things and flashing their bits and peices :11: you made me a copy, would you be able to help me out and make me a combined dvd (or vid) of the best bits of the David James vid and my crappy one?

Thanks in advance :good:

Guest CharlieC

forgot to mention Ian...................the scenes of a sexual nature are male not female...................just incase you were getting excited there :11: :11: You barely see me in the vid as I did most of the camera work (although you hear me an awful lot :icon_redface::icon_redface: :whistle: :whistle: :11: :11: