Birthday

Guest Uncle Fester

Guest Lurcherbitch
Lurcherbitch :yes:  :yes:  happy birthday  :11:  :11:  :11:

It's not til tomoz you ding bat :11: :11: :11: Cheers for the card anyway...expecting pressie tomz :11: :11: :11:

FESTER dont do it ..i admit it ..it is my birthday :aggressive: :11:

Guest Uncle Fester
Lurcherbitch :yes:  :yes:  happy birthday  :11:  :11:  :11:

It's not til tomoz you ding bat :11: :11: :11: Cheers for the card anyway...expecting pressie tomz :11: :11: :11:

FESTER dont do it ..i admit it ..it is my birthday :aggressive: :11:

ok i wont send the horses head :11: :11: :11:

happy b'day  :)

if its tomorrow you share the same date as my eldest lad,but i doubt you share the raging hormones and mood swings,on second thoughts  :whistle:  :D

Dont know about the mood swings, but from what ive read, sorry i mean heard, the hormones sound the same :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

Guest Lurcherbitch

if its tomorrow you share the same date as my eldest lad,but i doubt you share the raging hormones and mood swings,on second thoughts  :whistle:  :D

Dont know about the mood swings, but from what ive read, sorry i mean heard, the hormones sound the same :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

HA HA ...you funny lot . Trev stop being so bloody nosey :hunter: :11: My hormones are bound to be up n down with a woman of my age :blink: :11:

Fester you wait ,i'll get ya for this :hunter: .

I cant help it, its better then a romantic novel, the way it was going i thought it would end up being a romantic thriller :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

The title: Was he pushed or did he fall?? Who?? The bald egg :11: :11: :11: :11:

Guest MOLLY

Lmfao :11: :11: :11: :11: ,....thats LB ok :yes::yes::yes:

Happy birthday you mad old bat :p:p:p

MOLL.

Contacted the old folks home today :p (Dribble House) and was wanting to wish LB a happy birthday. Members of the nursing staff were sent to look for her, to pass on the message but she was nowhere to be found! they looked for her, in the Incontinent Suite and eventually found her in the Alzhiemers Lounge :11: sitting in her favourite chair drooling as usual, over the younger Male members of the nursing staff? A staff member noticed Lb was wearing her Racoon skin hat the wrong way round and the hats tail was at the front?? "When asked why this was?"" she replied "it reminded her of Foxgun Tom and his hang down Sporrans :p LB is now a Lady of advanced years :clapper: and is on, really quite severe medication to control her sexual and deviant behaviour. The old folks home in which she resides has been the focus of many legal cases re: her behavior but the less said about that the better :blink: Over the years she has seen many changes, "the ending of the Boer war, the advent of the combustion engine, the discovery of the wheel and the using of flint tools :11: :11: I hope every one will join in and wish this Very very, old Lady many happy returns ( because at her age she's unlikely to see many more :11: :11: :clapper::clapper:

All the best Babe

Tom :friends:

Guest Lurcherbitch

Tom i am bloody devistated.....I cant believe you told every one about my sexuall behaviour........ I have not yet been convicted of any offence ( not to mention i have the same lawer as michael jackson :11: ).

Thanks from a very wrinkly old lady just off to chase a young male nurse down the corridoor :11: (using my zimmer frame of course) :11: .

Just to say got my smoochers calander too....wow, it's brill. thanks rob n nat xx