Guest The Shaman

If your brand new to the sport welcome, firstly please, please do not use anythin live to test your prowess. Buy a gun by all means but dont go out their like Johnny Rambo and try and shoot anything other than targets. Seriously, practice till your ready then try small game first, and, no you will never in a month of Sundays kill a fox with an air rifle unless it is at point blank range, or with with an fac air rifle at a near point blank.

Please don't try for "the kick" the antis are crawling all over us don't give em ammo by bragging you brought down a fox with an air rifle.

Cheers.

Welcome mate

Agree with all of the above. do you have any local clubs you could get along to?

Usually you can get to try a few out and pick up some good advice.

The best advice you will get (as said before) is to practice,practice,practice and know your limits before trying any live targets.

Cheers

cheers guys thanks for advice i dont no about any clubs near me i will

try a find out. and about the fox some one :hunter: i no was gonna shoot a fox that been in his garden

cant rember his reason but i didnt think it would do much to it any way. just

wanted to no for sure :gunsmilie:

cheers brad :signthankspin:

oh yeh any good online shops any one no of :signthankspin:

brad :gunsmilie:

All good advice you've been given so far.

uttings and the airgun centre are both good places to buy an air rifle online. i cant remeber the links so you'll have to google them. I'd have a look in your local gunshop first,,, that way you can get a feel for the gun first. Joe :D

ok until they ban mail order airguns :( ...............................................bsa lightening for yer first gun.....nice and light......................full power.......full combo aprox £250........only drawback...no anti-bear trap.....

i would say for your first gun do not get a spring go pcp the bsa range is very good, look for a second hand gun you can get some real bargins. i would say dont buy mail order go to a shop and try the guns first then see if there price match some shops will i got a cracking deal that way :D .

make sure you do your homework dont just rush out and buy the first thing you see.