From this to that.............

Guest Rabbiteer

Guest Rabbiteer

I have had the privilage to own both a Daystate Airwolf and a FX Cyclone.

I really enjoyed the the accuracy out of the Daystate but it got a bit boring just keeping on hitting things. There was no feeling to it, no sense of being in sinc with the gun and pulling of a great shot.

So I sold it. Now I just use my FX.

Which is just as accurate. With a bipod I can manage head shots out to nearly 50m on calm days. My longest being 48m.

My ammo is Bisley Super Field in .177cal.

My sight is a Nikko Stirling 6-24x56 Side Paralux.

Harris Bipod 6-9" Swivel.

The following pics are my rifle before I changed the scope and added the bipod. 12 rabbits before, and a pic of what I turn them into after. The meal fed four people and cost less than £4.

Image008.jpg

Image000.jpg

Edited by Rabbiteer

Yep funny old world :drink: . I can totally agree with you, I invested in a top notch FT rifle and with that, just as with the Airwolf, you cannot miss. At the end of the day though, I have an FX2000 .177 and a FX2000 Carbine .22 and same as the Cyclone, does all the stuff without the expense B) .............Al :drink:

Guest Rabbiteer

Thanks for the replies.

Dinner is a good starter for people to rabbit. I feed often to peoples kids and tell them its chicken.

45mins first rabbit on Gas mark 6. 15 mins extra for each extra rabbit included there after.

Wait until you can peal the meat from the bones. Add meat to Chicken honey and mustard sauce and allow to simmer for 15 mins. If the meat is alittle dry it will soon become soft whilst simmering in the suace.

Do potatoes and veg to your choosing.

The end should be Rabbit in honey and mustard sauce with some veg that you can pass of as chicken to those that do not know.

Before any comments are passed on the scope. I was shooting into the sun at dawn and I find it very effective at reducing glare.

Here is my finished rifle.

FX.jpg

Wishing you all well.