DOGS 'N' YARDS

due to a number of reasons i keep my dogs all over the place .... my digging dogs are kenneled in my digging partners yard .... my greyhounds are kenneled at my old mans .... my ferreting dogs and ferrets are with me etc etc etc .... i used to keep all my dogs in my kennels but times change and at the moment this is the norm for me ..... but i was wondering if anybody else does this ......

due to a number of reasons i keep my dogs all over the place .... my digging dogs are kenneled in my digging partners yard .... my greyhounds are kenneled at my old mans .... my ferreting dogs and ferrets are with me etc etc etc .... i used to keep all my dogs in my kennels but times change and at the moment this is the norm for me ..... but i was wondering if anybody else does this ......

:11: :11: :11: No it's only you cos your such a dodgy c**t :D unlike me :angel: ................ :11:

Guest trev

LOl, you learn well socks, its handy to have a couple of monkeys shovel your dogs shit :11: :11: :11: :11:

Your father excluded of course as its plain to see his the brains behind the opperation at your end :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :11: :11:

Seriously though, you know the set up over here, the greyhounds are the oldmans life and they come first, i keep a pair of terriers and a lurcher here, dumbo keeps 3 terriers and a lurcher at his, he has a monkey to rear the pups and another to look after his other dogs and we have recruited another moneky to run on a few working terriers for us, we let him carry the spades on a mornings dig so he feels important :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

We have a decent set up between the 3 of us as you know, we can keep a dozen terriers and three or four lurchers, thats enough dogs for the season, the one lad isnt intrested in lurchers but lives for terriers :D:D

f**k off chas i am innocense itself you know that :11: .... i know what you mean trev it works for us over here aswell if i didnt farm the dogs out i would spend all day shoveling shit :11: instead i can come on here and talk it :11: :11: :11:

Guest Uncle Fester
LOl, you learn well socks, its handy to have a couple of monkeys shovel your dogs shit :11:  :11:  :11:  :11:

Your father excluded of course as its plain to see his the brains behind the opperation at your end :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :11:  :11:

Seriously though, you know the set up over here, the greyhounds are the oldmans life and they come first, i keep a pair of terriers and a lurcher here, dumbo keeps 3 terriers and a lurcher at his, he has a monkey to rear the pups and another to look after his other dogs and we have recruited another moneky to run on a few working terriers for us, we let him carry the spades on a mornings dig so he feels important :11:  :11:  :11:  :11:  :11:

We have a decent set up between the 3 of us as you know, we can keep a dozen terriers and three or four lurchers, thats enough dogs for the season, the one lad isnt intrested in lurchers but lives for terriers :D  :D

Trev accordin to dumbo your the gofor! he tells you to go and yo go for it! :11: :11: :11:
Guest trev

Now now now Fester :11: :11: :11: :11:

There is only one goffer and thats bullseye, he was out with us the other day and he was pissed up, twice i nearly killed him and only for dumboi needing somewere to keep his terriers i think he would have let me :11: :11: :11: :11:

Speaking of gofers, you seem to be doing all the donkey work at your end with his new get rich quick scheme :whistle: :whistle: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: