AIREDALE X WHEATON GREYHOUND

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first cross Wheaten/grhound that I would recommend to anyone over here....an out and out fox slayer. Clever in the field and will jump anything. He even took a few hares when he was younger.

DSC00557.jpg

thats him bolio,they werent bred by me,but i got three and two are in strabane,i seen that dog last year at tullylish,i dont know how theyll fair out but we will see,if they are game i can always go to a greyhound,nothing ventured and all that

my mates got a airdalexgrey and it eats foxs alive very very hard dogs think theres to much terrier in yours though mate

Have you got any photos of the dog: I'd like to see what its like, and was it a KC English Airedale that produced this dog?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

my mates got a airdalexgrey and it eats foxs alive very very hard dogs think theres to much terrier in yours though mate

Have you got any photos of the dog: I'd like to see what its like, and was it a KC English Airedale that produced this dog?

they are from a redline bred bitch.the original stuff was imported from canada to scotland i think