landrover td5 disco

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

for sale............landrover discovery td5 W reg..112,000 miles. good engine and box oil changed every 4000 miles.burgundy red.dog gaurd,load liner.thick seat covers.long tax and test.faults...n/s/f door lock dosnt unlock on key fob but does lock..crack in windscreen.wants a glow plug.i own a landy garage and this has been my personal hunting truck and its in reasonable condition.i did a 1000 mile journey in it last week without any problem and would be more than happy to do it again..£2800 no offers..cash...ps the lad in the photo aint me lol

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

mydisco.jpg

Edited by woz

for sale............landrover discovery td5 W reg..112,000 miles. good engine and box oil changed every 4000 miles.burgundy red.dog gaurd,load liner.thick seat covers.long tax and test.faults...n/s/f door lock dosnt unlock on key fob but does lock..crack in windscreen.wants a glow plug.i own a landy garage and this has been my personal hunting truck and its in reasonable condition.i did a 1000 mile journey in it last week without any problem and would be more than happy to do it again..£2800 no offers..cash...ps the lad in the photo aint me lol

mydisco.jpg

hi woz is it manual or auto thanks mick

mydisco.jpg

manual mate

mydisco.jpg

manual mate

[/quote allright woz nice pic of you there:icon_redface: and you saying it ainy you

Surely if you owned a landy garage you would have rectified any faults?

because if i run it through the workshop i'll sell it from the yard and it'l be £3600 as the truck stands its a nice cheap truck which i thought would suit some one rather than paying full price...by the way alot of the for sale posts on hear are bumped up and filled with comments from dick heads that have feck all better to do.mate if you want the truck pm me if not piss off and comment on your own threads..

wind screen is £200 fitted.

glow plugs are £17 each i recon it needs one not a set..which iv already said id sort out if some ones serious about the truck....

Hi couple of quick questions,

do the sun roofs leak?

has it got springs or airbags at the rear?

if airbags has it got ACE? and do they stay up over 2 days with no use?

has the head gasket ever been done?

any probles with the ABS / traction sensors?

cheers rob,

Hi couple of quick questions,

do the sun roofs leak?

has it got springs or airbags at the rear?

if airbags has it got ACE? and do they stay up over 2 days with no use?

has the head gasket ever been done?

any probles with the ABS / traction sensors?

cheers rob,

sun roofs fine

on springs..ace is perfect

never needed a head gasket..iv done 15000 miles in it and its never needed the header tank toping up no cream in the oil or rocker cover...abs perfect traction works fine and hubs have no play in them so traction and abs will continue working..

really the only picky thing i havnt mentioned is that the steering wheel is slightly off centre due to having a new genuine steering box and not fine tuning the drop link,

:big_boss:

Sold?

As far as I was concerned you gave us the log book for £200 .............. Do we have to take the truck as well?

Bet you haven't seen the key since we left either ..............

Spot on mate, he's made up, thanks for the coffee!

:thumbs:

Sold?

As far as I was concerned you gave us the log book for £200 .............. Do we have to take the truck as well?

how the fek did you get a coffee out the tight c**t lol any joking woz (tight feka)

Sold?

how the fek did you get a coffee out the tight c**t lol any joking woz (tight feka)

:clapper::clapper: strong stuff ya tight fecker i said if you bought the truck you also had to take the gimp stood next to the truck in the photo.... :icon_eek::victory:

earthy iv made you loads of coffee's :clapper::clapper:

I bet thats Earthy in the picture......................

THE GIMP IN THE PHOTO IS EARTH AND HOUNDS :thumbs::thumbs: HAVE YOU MET HIM ASWELL.....YOU CAN SEE WHY HIM AND DOGGA ARE GAY LOVERS