tattoos

Guest ALEC01

Guest ALEC01

has any body got a tattoo of a lurcher running a hare? or a suitable drawing that could be made into a tattoo. i have taken a picture to my local tattooist but it doesnt look very good on the sample he made. cheers

I,ve got a terrier and lurcher's head on my back SOMETHING WICKED in LINCOLN did mine he's a graphic designer come tattooist very good he'll do anything from a picture he'll sketch it out 1st so you can see [bANNED TEXT] it looks like appointment only though :good:

Alec mate i had a running dog coursing a hare tattoo done just before christmas and i'm telling you [bANNED TEXT] that it looks the dogs bollocks. the bloke who did mine dad was a greyhound man (flapping tracks) so he had a rough idea of the muscle structure that was needed. i took a print out of the one done by Lal Hardy but because of copywrite and such he decided to design this one from scratch. if i get access to a digital camera or scanner i'll put a picture up. i'm well chuffed with it.

All the best Tommy.

Guest ALEC01
Alec mate i had a running dog coursing a hare tattoo done just before christmas and i'm telling you [bANNED TEXT] that it looks the dogs bollocks. the bloke who did mine dad was a greyhound man (flapping tracks) so he had a rough idea of the muscle structure that was needed. i took a print out of the one done by Lal Hardy but because of copywrite and such he decided to design this one from scratch. if i get access to a digital camera or scanner i'll put a picture up. i'm well chuffed with it.

All the best Tommy.

a got a print of it ma self today mate, guna go see if ma tattooist can do owt wi it. all post a pick if a get it done.