ChairGun pro

Anyone used ChairGun pro? If so what do you think?

I have had a good play with it today and :thumbs::thumbs::clapper::clapper:, got a lot of respect for who ever made this programe. The amount of work they must of put into making it is incredible.

Thanks to the makers (hawke).

Zak

Hi Zak,

Hawke didn't make it from what I gather. They just purchased the rights to it :D

They also have a similar program that I think uses the same algorithams the Hawke Balistic Reticule Calculator (BRC) Both programs are bloody good :clapper:

Phantom

excellent program only thing i would like to know is does a pcp giving out 12ftlb and a springer giving out 12ftlb make any difference to the pellet etc ,

kev

makes no odds wat it is really, you'll have to sort the BC for the particular gun, then try it out to see if the tragectry match's what your gun does.

i use it for a zero range, i have it now so i can literally look it up on chairgun then go do it... tuther thing it does is let you see the tragectry and pre plan things like scope height and mag for matching a dot to a distance, and of course see how far the the preverbial 4 fp's is down range (5.5 is better though).

or, theres the old way.... take a few days tweeking your zero distance unrill you suss the right range. (about the sillyest thing you can do is let the shop set you up at 10-15 yards lolol for a small fee... i'll do it for you fu ooooooo a tenner sniggers).

edit, from 0-10 yards isnt always exact, but its close enough beyond that, dont forget to set out 5 yard markers and try it out, the mag marks arnt always true, and any physicle variable may differ from gun to gun...(best keeping the power box as is on your gun because its a legality, but scope height and BC you can tayler to get what you get for real...(weather changes sthings too, but better of knowing the wether as part of keeping in touch with your tragectory....then you know.

Edited by ghillies