Sign in to follow this  
november

motion crow/crow magnet

do they work well

to a degree, I used mine and yes a few birds came in to it, but I mean only a few, a few weeks later I bought a pigeon magnet and that does what you want so much better, although of course that little unit is lighter to carry

as it was collecting dust in the shed, I revamped mine, and turned the supplied "doves" into magpies, by spraying black and white and adding a longer tail and beak, not that it brings them down any better :D

post-5267-0-95731700-1295031035_thumb.jpg

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/common/s...x=14&Go.y=6

I have used Cabelas and had no problems !

well after being impressed with the utube video, and chatting with a mate who has ordered stuff from usa before, I used the site above, they have the unit on sale at the moment at around $10, I added to that another decocoy that fits in the centre with rotating wings, and it totalled around $42 with the delivery charge, which at the exchange rate, works out to around £25 :clapper:

I marked it as a gift, as you dont pay import tax on gifts, hopefully, fingers crossed it'll get through and I'll put a post up on it, its got "doves" rather than pidgeon decoys, but Im sure with a bit of white tipex around the neck and wings, it'll do the job

thanks to 2434me for the link :thumbs:

Hi tryed to find this on the site above any help please.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/common/s...x=14&Go.y=6

I have used Cabelas and had no problems !

well after being impressed with the utube video, and chatting with a mate who has ordered stuff from usa before, I used the site above, they have the unit on sale at the moment at around $10, I added to that another decocoy that fits in the centre with rotating wings, and it totalled around $42 with the delivery charge, which at the exchange rate, works out to around £25 :clapper:

I marked it as a gift, as you dont pay import tax on gifts, hopefully, fingers crossed it'll get through and I'll put a post up on it, its got "doves" rather than pidgeon decoys, but Im sure with a bit of white tipex around the neck and wings, it'll do the job

thanks to 2434me for the link :thumbs:

Hi tryed to find this on the site above any help please.

the price I paid was because it was on sale, which finished, I dont think they stock the item anymore,