Lets have a new show us your kit and kills topic

Guest Scuba1
:thumbs:

Hi Mat Having good guns dosent mean you get the most quarry.A12ib gun in good hands will do the job.atb. Catcher 1. :thumbs:

You are damn right Catcher! The supersport is a very good gun for the money. You just have to be able to use it properly to get the best out of it. £250 will set you up with the gun, scope, bag and enough pellets to calm the bunny population for years. It's accurate and powerful and heavy and needs little to no maintenance. I'm only a small lad but I like a heavier gun especially as it's ALWAYS windy on my permission. Strikes me that by the time you've strapped a laser guidance system and a torch and a bipod and silencer and camo to your lightweight you'll end up with a heavier gun than mine. I can skulk about the hedgerows to my hearts content free from all the trappings that go out of true if you knock them on a tree or something.

I prefer to hunt with as little as possible.

A gun

A knife

Some pellets

1/2oz Golden Virginia

Pack of rizla

Hip flask full of port in winter.

That's it

Happy Huntin

Mat

Change the pack of Golden Virginia for 50gr. of black domingo and thats me sorted as well.

ATB

Michael

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice gun! what range dose the laser go upto or is it just for close range work?

close range works ok after 20 yard dot gets too big its like a golf ball works better in daylight, sooner use scope

Well here's my babies :D

post-18667-1248292334_thumb.jpg

The image doesn't do them justice I'm affraid. The stocks are lighter than shown.

The top one is the SMK Mod19 with SMK 3-9x40 scope and Tesco Cree torch modified with remote switch. Also wearing the home made Red Filter and Holder.

The bottom is the new (to me) AA S200 dressed with the Kassnar 3-9x56 Scope (I believe its called a Night Owl).

You all know how much I paid for the setup, they guy I got it off is givving me a stirrup pump next week FOC :notworthy: I also found a recent thread on another forum that sold a second hand Night Owl for £80. So all in all I reckon I got a VERY GOOD DEAL for £200 :toast:

Phantom

Well here's my babies :D

post-18667-1248292334_thumb.jpg

The image doesn't do them justice I'm affraid. The stocks are lighter than shown.

The top one is the SMK Mod19 with SMK 3-9x40 scope and Tesco Cree torch modified with remote switch. Also wearing the home made Red Filter and Holder.

The bottom is the new (to me) AA S200 dressed with the Kassnar 3-9x56 Scope (I believe its called a Night Owl).

You all know how much I paid for the setup, they guy I got it off is givving me a stirrup pump next week FOC :notworthy: I also found a recent thread on another forum that sold a second hand Night Owl for £80. So all in all I reckon I got a VERY GOOD DEAL for £200 :toast:

Phantom

that s200 looks good phantom, had a chance to go out with it yet?

Raiderboy

post-16867-1248387786.jpg

This is my HW95 with Don Robinson Stock....Crappy photo ...does'nt do the gun any justice!!!!!

It is in .22 Calibre and has a Hawke 3-9x50 Scope ...It is now only been gettin the use it deserves cracking gun although a tad on the heavy side ...I had been trying to sell it a few months back but glad nobody took it ...well pleased with it :clapper:

Edited by Davy T

Here is my HW100, not much of the original gun left, completely reported, my own reg fitted, improved main valve, uprated hammer & spring with friction free glide, recrowned & threaded barrel, my own scratch built silencer, Viper side wheel scope, bipod, Deben lamp, has taken me a week to build not including the trigger work & stock weight reduction, perfoms well at 60 yards in 1/4" groups, head shots on Pigeon Rabbit & Squirrel with no problem at 60s, tested on a calm day,

chrono @ 11.49 ftlbs useing Accupells as I will run at sub 12ftlbs, but as you all know HW100s make for great FAC rifles.

foxon.

post-37006-1248450886_thumb.jpg

NICE.

Cheers Rough Coated, put a lot of work in on her the kind that don't pay the bills or keep the Missus happy, but never mind she's awesome to shoot & that is the rifle & not the good Wife.

foxon.

I like that ;) Do you own a gun shop? atb bedrock

Hi Bedrock, I am a Gunsmith, I do sell Firearms, but as not to break the rules with the Mods, I only use the site for my personal interest, it is nice to see what a great bunch of shooting members do on the Forum, there seems to be help at hand what ever the problem & shareing their experinces out in the field with fellow members, I have found the site very friendly & interesting.

foxon.