s410 with all the bits

due to unfortunate circumstances

its absaloutly mint all the people that i have hunted with have commented on the state of the gun and how its been seriously well looked after...

its a s410 classic i get 70 + shots per fill

it comes with a big rhino 6-24x50 scope with illuminated recticle milldots and also paralyx on the front upto 150 yards if i remember right great for zooming in and seeing what rabbits and whats rocks on the otherside of a field..

it comes with what i believe to be a harris bipod

a sling

a bsa gunbag

and two 10 shot mags

and a few tins of pellets

this is a really class outfit great for anyone the gun has got a screw on the side which will push up the power if you have a ticket i dont no to what power though. the gun is really mint..

also comes with filling adapter...

it can be viewed and tested i would prefer collection but can post for around 20 pound...

i have seen some basic setups going for the 350 mark but with all the extras im asking 415 + post i do accept paypal

i am gutted to sell this rifle it is really mint, the best rifle i have had

its 177 and deadly accurate

im in newport south wales

cheers

jazz

002.jpg

hi there, i am very interested in this rifle.

would you take 415 delivered?

and by any chance have you turned the power up or is there something wrong with the bottle as it seems not many shots per charge?

thanks

mark

no not turned up at all i have a shotgun certificate so wouldnt even risk it because if it was turned up i would lose my certificate. theres nothing wrong with the bottle it hasnt long had a service i got told from the man in the shop it does around 70 shots full power i havent even fired that many through it so wouldnt no to be honest lol...

come on guys need it gone i got a race bike waiting for me :D will accept slighly higher offer than 415 posted.... around 430 posted as postage will be 20 quid..

Edited by jazz_11