Ferrets in 8-9 weeks, hoblets in 3 months, Preston, Lancs. ALL SOLD

To me, And i may be wrong but you are just breeding Ferrets and using this as a new marketing tool!? I think someone was selling a vasectomised WORKER on here for around £50 not so long ago. And why the need to chip a ferret with proof of snipping? I've heard people on here say they have used vasectomised hobs to bring jills out of season only to end up with a litter of kits 40 odd days later. If i bought a vasectomised hob at that price and that happen'd i wouldn't be best pleased

these are going to be my only litters before i get the jills spayed. Granted niether would i that's why i ask the vet i spoke to for a guarantee in writing that the procedue has been done i would go sick if i spent that money on a intact hob when supposed to be vasectamized. the chipping is done FREE on all my frits i've lost one before and was gutted got a phone call from RSPCA and got her back this was because she was chipped. they scan them before they euthanize/rehome them.

P.S. i aint selling the damm hoblets they are to order. if someone wants one fine if not don't ask simple! or is it??? :thumbs:

i herd alot of the health problems american ferrets have is due to them being sniped and spayed far to early.

i'm no expert nor do i claim to be. the vet told me they must be over three months and i checked this out online and in a couple of books, i've got knockin around they seem to confirm it as being ok after three months. i'm getting my three done at about four or five months old i've got plenty of room so i can keep them as long as ness'

Thanks to the majority of posters esp diggermad for letting me know the error of the conning b#stard vets ways!!! Diggermad provided a number phoned them today an hey presto each hob done for jus shy of fourty quid RESULT :victory: