ive got a hob and jill here both good workers used them thrugh the season, they are brothr and sister so cant be mated, they are 10 pound each or 20 for one and the cage or if you want both but will have to be split its 25 pound. they can live together if you close off the stairs to the cage that i have or if you have cages thats also fine. im in south wales

so just to clarify

ferrets 10 pound each or 20 pound each with the cage or 25 for the 2 and the cage. the cage is a good quility 2 tier that is treated to go outside its not very big so will go in a any car...

Edited by jazz_11

ive got a hob and jill here both good workers used them thrugh the season, they are brothr and sister so cant be mated, they are 10 pound each or 20 for one and the cage or if you want both but will have to be split its 25 pound. they can live together if you close off the stairs to the cage that i have or if you have cages thats also fine. im in south wales

so just to clarify

ferrets 10 pound each or 20 pound each with the cage or 25 for the 2 and the cage. the cage is a good quility 2 tier that is treated to go outside its not very big so will go in a any car...

where to are you mate in south wales.

you seen them mate both the hob and jill...

how quiet is the jill mate ?

i want a working jill for next season but it got to be tame as my 6 year old girl will want to handle it an i wouldn want her to be bit an put of ferrets at such a young age ;

im only from tredegar i could pick her up tonight or tomorow if you think its tame enough