smk qb78 for sale .22

it has been tuned by a gunsmith to do just below the legal limit with all internal metal to metal contacts smoothed and polished.it is in mint condition with a richter 3-9x50 adjustable objective and illuminated reticule scope and a silencer and they are as new also only had a tin and half of pellets through it

l will take 140ono

all questions about the gun can be sent via pm

might post it but only at the buyers expence but face to face is prefered.this otufit is good for any type of quarry,for the short time i have had it i have killed rabbits,pigeons,crows no probs.reason for sale is im funding another gun

cheers and thanks for looking

it has been tuned by a gunsmith to do just below the legal limit with all internal metal to metal contacts smoothed and polished.it is in mint condition with a richter 3-9x50 adjustable objective and illuminated reticule scope and a silencer and they are as new also only had a tin and half of pellets through it

l will take 140ono

all questions about the gun can be sent via pm

might post it but only at the buyers expence but face to face is prefered.this otufit is good for any type of quarry,for the short time i have had it i have killed rabbits,pigeons,crows no probs.reason for sale is im funding another gun

cheers and thanks for looking

they are only £129.99 brand new sportsmarket
Guest buster321c

To be fair though , its been tuned at Sandwell field sports , and has a moderator and scope . A tuned one from SFS is £130 without the scope and mod .