patterdale/glenn

pics this is the bitch i was tellin u about shes 3 years old shes 2 and a half foot long and 12 inches at the shoulder i have pups from her by patterdale lakeland if u want to see them let me know

pics this is the bitch i was tellin u about shes 3 years old shes 2 and a half foot long and 12 inches at the shoulder i have pups from her by patterdale lakeland if u want to see them let me know

brok i bet you were glad to get her back from your mate what did he expect from a young dog

she looks great :good: what wieght does she go 25/28lb whats she like with other dogs etc

my glens are fine with other dogs until there challanged and fcuk they can scrap

best of luck with her and the pups bbunter

brok i bet you were glad to get her back from your mate what did he expect from a young dog

she looks great :good: what wieght does she go 25/28lb whats she like with other dogs etc

my glens are fine with other dogs until there challanged and fcuk they can scrap

3 years young dog?Most decent terriers would have had atleast 1 hard seasons work by that age.

Wat r glens like 4 work 2 fox. R they a bit big 4 most earths bcoz most of the earths around my way are enlarged rabbit warrens :good::good::good::good::good::good:

ya i weighed her once she is about that as for other dogs she has killed three terriers and one lurcher on me i know what some of ye ar going to say,why do u still have her will t way i see it is why get rid of a dog for killing when thats what ther for. it was alot my fault not haven her secure but u have to under stand chain link fences ar no good to this bitch even sheeted doors so i had to make a heavy duty cage problam solved.

3 years young dog?Most decent terriers would have had atleast 1 hard seasons work by that age.

she wod have a lot more work done only for i drive for a liveing and not as much time to hunt as i wod like

What do I have to do to see this pic? The prompt keeps asking me to buy some program I dont want , Can someone else just post this pic?Thanks Hastings