problems getting a silencer on my falcon

hi all ive recently bought a falcon fn-19 wich doesnt have a silencer on an its rather loud!!

ive bought a falcon silencer to go on it but theres a piece on the muzzle with a screw thread but the silencer is designed to go on in place of this attachment with a grub screw.

the problem is that i tried to take out the grub screw but it had been rounded off i tried everything to get it off and in my frustration i even tried drilling it out but broke 3 drill bits in the process im about half way through it but not sure wether to continue drilling or to leave it.

so basically im writing here to see if anyone has any sugestions all are welcome cheers

dan

I have an fn 19, and yes, i'd agree, they have a hell of a crack to them!

The scilencer mine came with is crap (i think it is the falcon one but not 100% as i bought the gun S/H), i have just ordered a weihrauch scilencer for mine, tried a logun and a weihrauch one from my uncle and was very impressed!!

getting back to the point though have a look here Falcon Website click on accessories, in the photo on the left is the piece you are drilling number 5? and maybe the scilencer you bought is number 2?

Fraser

fadams thats the piece ive been drilling yes and the silencer is the same as number 2.

think ill hit the gun shop next week when i get paid and see if theres any screw on mods cheers fellas.

only other thing is could the drilling have effected the barrel in anyway?

cheers

dan

Guest Scuba1
only other thing is could the drilling have effected the barrel in anyway?

cheers

dan

as long as you have not drilled right through it or hit the crown of the barrel ....nope

HTH

Michael