Predator Enticer

Hi,

I have had one now for about a year and they are perfect for the young foxes and crows. if you know where there is a set with the cubs in and don't have a terrier that can help then set the small feather bundles up about 25 yards from the set in site of the entrance and then get into a good position to wait.

I have walked up to the set and the cubs have run in only to come back out 10 mins later they will be interested, I then wait and let the .22lfb do the rest if you have a silencer on it then you should have no problem getting the whole lot in one evening.

if you use it for crows or magpies i have found that it is better if you use the white feathers and set it quite high about 50cm from the floor then the birds swoop at it I have never had one land next to the set up but then again I have never let them try :D:D:D:D:D

let us know how you get on. one other thing when you go to clean up the sets take some poultry feathers crap and dirt with you and put that at the bottom of the rig covering the batterie box. :thumbs:

HTS