filling up the freezer

ok witton i will see you around 10 ish then mate and im bringing just fly .i dont think we'll be starting early ,probabley round 10 ish but its no good for the dogs .we can always have another days ferreting possibley at the weekend aswell as abit of ferreting your way if you know any good spots.

good hunting

rew

Edited by REW

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest world.hunters

see you 2 just after 10 witton wrap up warm we are lamping, camping then ferreting lol lol then tomorrow we will walk up to your place.

Cheers frank but non of us are single :clapper:

W.h

Edited by world.hunters

Can we make it abit later lads got some thing to sort out at home like.....sorry to mess up plans like but the earlyest i can get there is 12....gota sort somthing personal out back here then allow for the walk upto yours...ill explain when i get there face to face lads.... just got rews txt about the bike.. ill see if i can sort one out havent got one my self anymore....so might have to walk..

Here is a pic from last friday night with misty the little salukigrey x whippet bitch...

Dark picture....off my phone so sorry for the quality...

11rabbits24thmistynbracken-1.jpg

Witton