jill

Guest holey

Guest holey

hi all got up this morning to find 3 kits in the cage i dont know if she will have anymore but shes still big and she keeps getting hold of the by the throat and holding them until the cry i dont know if shes trying to kill them or [bANNED TEXT] shes doing does anyone think she will have more help appreciated :blink::good::good:

Guest GAZCO

I've got kits as well this morning don't know how many they're in the nest / it's her first litter and she's very friendly, when i went to clean out her litter tray this morning she was all over me looking well pleased with herself

Guest RobW71

She's Mothering them Holey, maybe best to keep away(if possible) for a few days, she has it under controll. Is it her first litter?

Just make sure there's plenty of fresh food and water, she'll do the rest.

Has she had anymore?

Good luck with them :good: reckon there'll be some in my court this wk-end

Regards Rob

Guest GAZCO

my other jill had kits at lunchtime today scattered all over the cage even in her litter tray/ managed to save some of them/ they were just lying there still with their placentas attached/ cleaned them up and returned them to the nest / it's her first litter as well so hopefully they will be ok/ anybody had similar problems with first litters

Guest GAZCO
my other jill had kits at lunchtime today scattered all over the cage even in her litter tray/ managed to save some of them/ they were just lying there still with their placentas attached/ cleaned them up and returned them to the nest / it's her first litter as well so hopefully they will be ok/ anybody had similar problems with first litters

Ferret20kitsMA13202865-0007.jpg

Guest holey
She's Mothering them Holey, maybe best to keep away(if possible) for a few days, she has it under controll. Is it her first litter?

Just make sure there's plenty of fresh food and water, she'll do the rest.

Has she had anymore?

Good luck with them :good: reckon there'll be some in my court this wk-end

Regards Rob

yes its her first litter cant understand why she only had 3 but she has still got a big belly so i dont know if she will have anymore or not :blink: