pup wanted.

hi all,

thanks very much for the quick replies, i should have given a little more detail last night , i have a fox red dog who is coming up nine this year and do not want to leave it too late,before replacing him i would like to stay with this colour if possible, the dog i have is a fairly easy, biddable, natured lab, used for beating/picking up . thanks again.

hi all,

thanks very much for the quick replies, i should have given a little more detail last night , i have a fox red dog who is coming up nine this year and do not want to leave it too late,before replacing him i would like to stay with this colour if possible, the dog i have is a fairly easy, biddable, natured lab, used for beating/picking up . thanks again.

Then you may want to try Nicola Hannan, not in the North East, but as a beautiful stud dog named Rogan, she may be able to point you in the right direction.

http://www.druimmuirspaniels.co.uk/

All the best in your search.

Ian

i know of a litter due on the 28 feb they are out of a fox red bitch by delfeet bracken to leadburn viceroy they are near hexham the bitch is litter sister to mine this is a pic of my bitch

hi Darren ,

do you have any more details of the dog and bitch ? ( hip score/eyes clear) what kind of temperament do they have ? thanks for replying.

i know of a litter due on the 28 feb they are out of a fox red bitch by delfeet bracken to leadburn viceroy they are near hexham the bitch is litter sister to mine this is a pic of my bitch

hi Darren ,

do you have any more details of the dog and bitch ? ( hip score/eyes clear) what kind of temperament do they have ? thanks for replying.

this is the sire leadburn viceroy on here http://www.leadburngundogs.com/stud.htm

the dam i will let you know when he rings when they are born but she has had her hips scored and eyes tested i am getting a bitch and some one has a dog and bitch on order

they should be born on the 28 feb

hi Darren ,

this is the sire leadburn viceroy on here http://www.leadburngundogs.com/stud.htm

the dam i will let you know when he rings when they are born but she has had her hips scored and eyes tested i am getting a bitch and some one has a dog and bitch on order

hi Darren thanks for the reply mate, if you can drop me a line when the litter arrive, cheers mate.
  • 2 weeks later...

hi Darren ,

hi Darren thanks for the reply mate, if you can drop me a line when the litter arrive, cheers mate.

the dogs had her pups on friday 2 dogs and 3 yellow and 3 black bitches will be going up to pick mine in a few weeks

hi Darren ,

the dogs had her pups on friday 2 dogs and 3 yellow and 3 black bitches will be going up to pick mine in a few weeks

hi darren, thanks for replying was they a red dog amongst the litter ? cheers mate.

hi Darren ,

hi darren, thanks for replying was they a red dog amongst the litter ? cheers mate.

when i go up i will let you know