Guest SJM

Well said mate, Ive seen rabbits drop a gear and then jump up and over the dyke or into a crevice or hole in it many times. Anyone whos lamped the Yorkshire dales will know the rabbits have escape routes over and through the dykes, but then according to Gyppo here we should all be lamping bowling green flat arable fields haha :clapper:

Guest gyppo
Why is it whenever someone puts up a video clip of their young dogs doing well someone always has to come along and crab? I went with Chester and filmed the pup running, Chester had only given her a couple of runs on the lamp prior to this night, so it was her first proper night out, I think she did very well :thumbs: She didnt miss many and had a well timed strike, she also carried almost all the bunnies right back and put them in his hand. What more do you want from a pup on its first proper outing ffs? Would you be happier if he was slipping it on rabbits sitting 150yds out on a stony field or something? :doh: Not all of the fields we were lamping have walls in them either, several have a wall one side to seperate the different farmers land, and the other 3 sides are wire fencing. Some of the fields dont have walls in them at all, Chester will verify this cos we have lamped this ground a few times over the winter. So instead of talking out your arse, why dont you get out in the winter and make some videos of your dogs and put them up and show us all how its supposed to be done lol :feck:

what a crock of shite up here you are known as the mad women and well known as a lieing cow they were easy rabbits with less then average dogs

as he said up get out next winter and video it and show us it , i think that dogs got the minrels to be a spunker on rabbits and long ears , but people like you think you are better at everythink abet you have a dog that struggles to catch a rat in a wheelie bin :feck: you a tosser mate abet your dog couldnt catch every rabbit you lamper on its FIRST proper night out :blink:;)

Why is it whenever someone puts up a video clip of their young dogs doing well someone always has to come along and crab? I went with Chester and filmed the pup running, Chester had only given her a couple of runs on the lamp prior to this night, so it was her first proper night out, I think she did very well :thumbs: She didnt miss many and had a well timed strike, she also carried almost all the bunnies right back and put them in his hand. What more do you want from a pup on its first proper outing ffs? Would you be happier if he was slipping it on rabbits sitting 150yds out on a stony field or something? :doh: Not all of the fields we were lamping have walls in them either, several have a wall one side to seperate the different farmers land, and the other 3 sides are wire fencing. Some of the fields dont have walls in them at all, Chester will verify this cos we have lamped this ground a few times over the winter. So instead of talking out your arse, why dont you get out in the winter and make some videos of your dogs and put them up and show us all how its supposed to be done lol :feck:

what a crock of shite up here you are known as the mad women and well known as a lieing cow they were easy rabbits with less then average dogs

hold on wits way all the shite i put a short vid on of young dog learning a trade and its turned into a slagging match no wonder i don't post much on here any more to many idiots with nowt to do but cause argument about nowt to do way them :no::censored::doh: i have pulled the clip as i cant be arsed arguing about it got better things to do way my time.mods pull the thread all together Edited by chester