What type of dog?

What does it weigh now?

What do you feed it at the moment?

How often do you feed it, ie once of twice a day?

Is it the only dog or is there competition?

Is the dog a picky eater?

Does the dog live indoors or out?

Do you worm regularly?

type of dog = 3/8 bull 5/8grey 12 weeks or so

weight = havent weighed him but she is slightly under

feed? = a selection... sometimes raw meat or if she turns her nose up at it i try canned food... usually ped chum puppy food!

how often do i feed it = twice a day, sometimes 3

competition = she is the only pup

picky eater = yes

indoors or out = out doors... under a heat lamp

wormed regularly = yes

sorry to rob the mans thread but i've asked a couple of times before and i've had no replies... vet says she is ok but wouldnt need to lose much more... i left her unfed tis'mornin and fed her there now thinkin she would be eager but she only gobbled down a bit??

she is a tiny bit lighter now from when this pic was taken

post-2356-1234031947.jpg

i no the dogs is a fussy eater but it should still be getting 4 meals a day at that age. my two pups are nearly 15 weeks old and they are both feed 4 times aday.

just feed the dog small amounts, if it hasnt ate it after 15mins remove it from the dog and then just leave it until its next meal. believe me when the dogs hungry, it will eat

Guest oldskool

cheers mate... 4 times a day might be tricky for me though, i feed her before i go to work and then when i get back and sometimes before i go to bed i try and give her something but she usually isnt fussed... tomorrow i'm goin to feed her with another dog to try and stir a bit of enthusiasm??? been lead training her today and when she got back she stuck into her grub well... maybe a bit of excerise is the answer??

the iams range of puppy food is good, if feeding meat i would feed it raw too...

but i wouldnt have a pup carrying too much fat especially a running dog. the joints/tendons/ligaments are still developing and you may put too much strain on them by having the pup carrying too much weight.