goss pic's for jasper

boycey 1

Very Nice Boycey :thumbs:. Are these the pic's you sent me on the Mobile phone? they'll be ideal to get some semen into from the male DB has down his, failing that any decent male.....

speak soon

Jasper

yes same female finn's,hopefully i will get the russian female to stand this yr,i'l give you ring soon.cheers
yes same female finn's,hopefully i will get the russian female to stand this yr,i'l give you ring soon.cheers

Very nice Boycey :victory: I wouldn't mind doing some swaps with you sometime in future if you're up for it mate! I can see you knocking out some cracking size birds in the near future with that stock....

cheers

Jasper

Very nice Boycey :victory: I wouldn't mind doing some swaps with you sometime in future if you're up for it mate! I can see you knocking out some cracking size birds in the near future with that stock....

cheers

Jasper

nice looking gos u have there mate.!

cheers

Jasper

yes jasp be up for that,got the finn female going well at 2lb 14,the russian started at 2lb 10 but i havent flown her since november,prob go up abit with sum muscle on her,she is more stumper an as a shorter tail than the finn female. ;)
yes jasp be up for that, got the finn female going well at 2lb 14,the russian started at 2lb 10 but i havent flown her since november,prob go up abit with sum muscle on her,she is more stumper an as a shorter tail than the finn female. ;)

Very nice boycey! Its funny mate but I have hear a few comments this year about some Russian X birds not makeing the weights of the true Finnish birds, I heard one case of a guy paying £2500 for a female which aparantly is still flying well below 2lb 10 :icon_eek:, this could well be his fault but either way you would expect it to have been going higher by the end of season.....

Let us know how things go mate through the breeding season :thumbs:

Jasp