Litter of English Springer Pups

I Have a litter of english springer pups for sale. At present there are two dogs and two bitches available. They are liver and white and will be available from the 11th February. The sire is out of FTCH Edgegrove Entitle and the dam is out of FTCH Glynvilla Gaffer. The dams breeding also includes an international field trial champion and between them the sire and dam have over 90 FTCH/FTW in their pedigrees. The parents are both working dogs and have excellent temperaments. They are KC reg and are docked and dewclawed by a vet and have the relative paperwork.

Bitches are £300 Dogs are £275.

PM for further info.

I Have a litter of english springer pups for sale. At present there are two dogs and two bitches available. They are liver and white and will be available from the 11th February. The sire is out of FTCH Edgegrove Entitle and the dam is out of FTCH Glynvilla Gaffer. The dams breeding also includes an international field trial champion and between them the sire and dam have over 90 FTCH/FTW in their pedigrees. The parents are both working dogs and have excellent temperaments. They are KC reg and are docked and dewclawed by a vet and have the relative paperwork.

Bitches are £300 Dogs are £275.

PM for further info.

these are very cheep puppys :icon_eek:

They are cheap but they are top bananas. lol. these are really bumper pups and should make cracking workers..... the breeding is certainly there so your halfway there. anyone wants anymore info. just pm and i'll give you as much info. as i can. was offered 2000 for the sire by one of the guns on our shoot - he had no chance.