advice needed

Guest MY LAW
By all means give her cough medicine for kennel cough and any other repeating coughing but if you exersizing dogs especially big dogs in very cold weather you will get a bit of a cough but nothing bad and usually goes after an hour or so on its own :victory:

what ad happened i fed her at 5 ish and went up about 930 ish and she came out ov kennel and started coughing which got me worried thanks any way gm

search the kennel for the pack of 20 ,and take them of her, :tongue2: seriously ,there is a bout of kennel cough doing the rounds ,you can help with the cough syryp ,but if left alone it will clear its self in a week or so ATB.

Not many bouts of kennel cough this time of the year mate

been a bad bout in my area in the last 6 week either that or the polution level gone up:like you stait not many bouts this time of year ,[but it is about] :yes: Edited by MY LAW

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
By all means give her cough medicine for kennel cough and any other repeating coughing but if you exersizing dogs especially big dogs in very cold weather you will get a bit of a cough but nothing bad and usually goes after an hour or so on its own :victory:

what ad happened i fed her at 5 ish and went up about 930 ish and she came out ov kennel and started coughing which got me worried thanks any way gm

search the kennel for the pack of 20 ,and take them of her, :tongue2: seriously ,there is a bout of kennel cough doing the rounds ,you can help with the cough syryp ,but if left alone it will clear its self in a week or so ATB.

been a bad bout in my area in the last 6 week either that or the polution level gone up:like you stait not many bouts this time of year ,[but it is about] :yes:

not doubting you mate just very unlikely :victory:
Guest MY LAW
update dogs still same just started her on cough med and antibiotics let u all no how she gets on
it will probibly be gone in just over a week what ever you give her ,if it is kennel cough, sounds like it. Edited by MY LAW
Guest anonymous
hiya all got a 9 month old lurcher and just took it 4 a walk and noticed it coughing but when i fed it at 5 it wasnte coughing ideas plze on what i could give her thanks gm and would it be better if i fetched her in doors 4 a week or so or would that make it worse

Is this your first dog mate?

hiya all got a 9 month old lurcher and just took it 4 a walk and noticed it coughing but when i fed it at 5 it wasnte coughing ideas plze on what i could give her thanks gm and would it be better if i fetched her in doors 4 a week or so or would that make it worse

Is this your first dog mate?

no mate y u ask that ??? :no::wallbash:

all myn had the cough 3 weeks since seems a lot about, go to chemist get bottle oh honey.lemon and glycerine its for kids and cheap then put 1 cap full of tcp in it,worked mint on myn,good shot of penecillin too,old greyhound man off here told me it works bloody mint give it 5 ml twice or 3 times a day

all myn had the cough 3 weeks since seems a lot about, go to chemist get bottle oh honey.lemon and glycerine its for kids and cheap then put 1 cap full of tcp in it,worked mint on myn,good shot of penecillin too,old greyhound man off here told me it works bloody mint give it 5 ml twice or 3 times a day

cheers sp :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: