Guest Side by Side
i wanna thnx all lads who persuade me to buy a locator, it s great thing and it help a lot me to located my dog on friday.i ll never go out with out it.

thnx :good::good::good::good::good:

personnally when we work the terriers we dont use a locator...... i know a lot of lads that sware by them but just never seemed to use them...... just put our ear to the ground and listen for the bumps and bayin ect.....

but the oinly thing that hat method dont tell us is the depth...... :angry:

happy hunting

SBS

"personnally when we work the terriers we dont use a locator...... i know a lot of lads that sware by them but just never seemed to use them...... just put our ear to the ground and listen for the bumps and bayin ect.....

happy hunting

SBS"

:icon_eek::icon_eek::blink:

Guest Side by Side
"personnally when we work the terriers we dont use a locator...... i know a lot of lads that sware by them but just never seemed to use them...... just put our ear to the ground and listen for the bumps and bayin ect.....

happy hunting

SBS"

:icon_eek::icon_eek::blink:

what u mean [bANNED TEXT]????

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side

no [bANNED TEXT] its not that my father was digging foxes long before locators came out and thast they way i have been shown....... its not the fact the i dont tkae the welfare of my terriers seriosally........

its just the way i have been show i have tried to use a locator but one the terriers carnt take to them they are all ways trying to get the locator off......

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side

Think that it might be [bANNED TEXT]..... well my [bANNED TEXT] girlfriend rides with the banwen hunt and am hopeing to go and see them off in the future.... that hunt rings a bell and i think that it is still up and about will chack with my father and his [bANNED TEXT] they seem to know every thing lol..... used to do a bit about that way i think......

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side
You'd be better off with the Giedd they are a footpack, they hunt the mountains above where you live sometimes...................Carreg

ar right might have a look in to that..... [bANNED TEXT] father might be interested also in that......

cheers [bANNED TEXT]......

happy hunting

SBS