Ben Taylor Regulated AA S410K .22 NOW SOLD.

This .22 S410 carbine was originally built as a night vision rifle for me by Ben Taylor and has a couple of usefull features to that end.

First,,Ben fitted his superb regulator,,which now gives over 100 shots at a rock steady 11.5 ft/lbs,,which means that you can be sure of consistant poi,and one less thing to consider when rangefinding with NV.

Second,, he drilled the top of the action to take a Weaver rail (supplied) so that most common types of NV will fit straight on. I used one of Clive Wards Falcon scopes and it was fine.

Ben also did some work on the trigger and reduced the cocking spring pressure when fitting the reg. which together with the detent lock on the bolt makes for a very smooth and positive cycling action.

The stock has a bi-pod stud fitted,,,and a small scratch in the varnish next to this,,aprox 1/4" long,,,otherwise,I cannot see a mark on it.

Two magazines, the filling adapter and a Logun silencer with no scratches too.

And,,Ive put on a 4x9x50 JSR scope with some new Sportmatch mounts which will do job,,.

£450 +pp by the carrier of your choice,or could deliver/meet part way for a face to face sale

I forgot to add that it runs on 5.52 JSB Exacts,,,and I'll throw in a tinfull to be going on with

post-12272-1230750064.jpg

Edited by Velocette