Alrite can anyone tell me what hunting apart from boar they do on the north island of new zealand, Im looking to have a month there in sept/october to see if we like it in the view to emigrating. I'll hopefully be taking two black pups with me :good: so any info will much appreciated

Alrite can anyone tell me what hunting apart from boar they do on the north island of new zealand, Im looking to have a month there in sept/october to see if we like it in the view to emigrating. I'll hopefully be taking two black pups with me :good: so any info will much appreciated

NZ is the mecca for a large variety of deer species. The North Is. is renown for trophy size Sika (great hunting in forested areas). Other species include Red Deer, Wapiti, Elk, Sambar, Fallow. Though the South Is. has the best reds and hybrids. Chamois and Himilayan Thar are also available. If you are keen sens me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the right blokes.