bitch lurcher pup for sale

look [bANNED TEXT] i did not want a pup out of nel i do not think much of her she was good in her time but not now

And where the Feck did you gleam that bit of info you ignorant little scroat?

Better to be thought of as an idiot than to open ones cyber trap and remove all doubt :blink:

Edited by kaney

Guest mickyrichardson
look [bANNED TEXT] i did not want a pup out of nel i do not think much of her she was good in her time but not now

And where the Feck did you gleam that bit of info you ignorant little scroat?

Better to be thought of as an idiot than to open ones cyber trap and remove all doubt :blink:

like it :clapper: what a muppert
Guest mickyrichardson
well if that is what you think you think that
Well how can you justify what you said you wouldn't want apup off nel as she not as good as she used to be :doh::icon_redface: so i take it you been out with her a few times as well even though the man said he don't no you :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

i didn't say i had been out with her did i know a couple of people who have and why do i need one off nel when i have a pup i breed myself out of my own bitch which dead only a couple of week ago and before you say im not puttin the gilt trick on i was asking for a mate cos i do not have no dog pups left and he want a dog pup

I still dont know you but like Mickyrich says, you are a MUPPET. Of coarse Nell isnt as good as she used to be, she is six years old, thats one reason why I have bred from her. I am not going to explain myself too much to you because MUPPETS never listen anyway. Nell is six and past her best, thats what happens to Lurchers who have seen plenty of work. I have kept Lurchers for over 30 years and this is my first litter so I must have seen something good in Nell to breed from her. Anyway thats enough of that, there are plenty of people seen Nell work plus I wasn't afraid to show the world her work on DVD. Its true that Nell wont see a qaurter of the work she as all already seen but I have a sneaky feeling she will still be putting more in the freezer than some. Regards Warren

well thers one born every day what a clown he seems to me that hese after a argument you shouldnt knock any mans dog if your happy your self thats all that matters my dogs and ferrets are here to please me and thats all that matters good luck and a good season

well thers one born every day what a clown he seems to me that hese after a argument you shouldnt knock any mans dog if your happy your self thats all that matters my dogs and ferrets are here to please me and thats all that matters good luck and a good season

Amen, that puts it in a nutshell Rocky4, thanks for a bit of sensible advice!! Regards Warren

For the last two seasons I have walked out with warren most weeks, and witnessed nell at work on many different types of land and quarry belive me if this bitch is on her way out she must have been something else in her prime, Warren has not told me of this post, I came across it while browsing posts, but I wil ring him now for a chat, at the moment I have a young teckel pup on the go, if it had not been for this I would have been at the front of the line for one of these pups, in fact if there is a chance in years to come that this mating is repeated after the stud fee I would like to think I could have one of the first picks, good luck with the rehoming hartleyhare, if this pup turns out to be half the dog nell is she will make some one an exellent rabbiting partener, garthy dont want to jump on the band wagon here but if you haven't seen the bitch in action even now that she is done for in your eyes may be you shouldn't comment or let us know where you got your info from and let them explain