SCOUT

Guest CHAD

Does anybody on here know of Peter The Beaters old dog scout made famous in J.Darcy's first book Extreme Lurcherwork if so i would like to hear some storys.

i think the best person to ask would be the man himself "peter the beater" ;)

Does anybody on here know of Peter The Beaters old dog scout made famous in J.Darcy's first book Extreme Lurcherwork if so i would like to hear some storys.

i think the best person to ask would be the man himself "peter the beater" ;)

i know Peter well myself mate was just just wondering if many lads on here have been out with Peter and scout i currently own a dog out of scout :D

just wondering if many lads on here have been out with Peter and scout

One or two lads on here saw him run but he was past his best :cry: I wish i could have him again :no:

HOPEFULLY TRIGGER WILL MAKE HALF AS GOOD A DOG FOR U!!!! :good:

Guest tiawu

Well i heard he was quite a good dog, i also heard that PTB had to take a young tyke from up the street just to carry all the game he caught. I bet that young tyke could tell a tale or two about Scout. Pity you cant get in touch with him :laugh: Have a look in Darcy's book, there is a young boy who apparently used to let PTB fondle him just so he could hold Scouts lead. Look in the book i tell you, you cant miss him he is the good looking one :good: Mind you i think he walks with a wiggle now because of all that "fondling". ;)

Well i heard he was quite a good dog, i also heard that PTB had to take a young tyke from up the street just to carry all the game he caught. I bet that young tyke could tell a tale or two about Scout. Pity you cant get in touch with him :laugh: Have a look in Darcy's book, there is a young boy who apparently used to let PTB fondle him just so he could hold Scouts lead. Look in the book i tell you, you cant miss him he is the good looking one :good: Mind you i think he walks with a wiggle now because of all that "fondling". ;)

[/quot

who is the wanker with the big mouth what a sad man u f*****g loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:good::D:good::D:good::D:good::D:good:

wat a wanker peter

Now thats not very nice is it ? Come on Tykey lets be friends.....i could do with some fondling. And i aint sad.you know that

Take no notice T its probably some big fat fcuk who does nothing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably mate r u going for a walk at the weekend? :good:

Guest little hunter

Now thats not very nice is it ? Come on Tykey lets be friends.....i could do with some fondling. And i aint sad.you know that

Take no notice T its probably some big fat fcuk who does nothing. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably mate r u going for a walk at the weekend? :good:

alright lads :good: ill go forwa waly out one time with you and nikey :)