top bull x collie grey 5months dogs x2 for sale

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF THE PARENTS WERE WORLD BEATERS YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE THE PUPS ON A SITE LIKE THIS :D

i didnt need to sell the other pups they went easy but i keep three back 4 myself the parents do everything asked of them an exsell in what they do, why im bothering to explain myself to you or any other time waster i dont know cheers to all the lads who showed a intest in the dogs, :clapper: i have only only got the black pup left hes a good strong dog an wont be here long cheers boys

IF THE PARENTS WERE WORLD BEATERS YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE THE PUPS ON A SITE LIKE THIS :D

i didnt need to sell the other pups they went easy but i keep three back 4 myself the parents do everything asked of them an exsell in what they do, why im bothering to explain myself to you or any other time waster i dont know cheers to all the lads who showed a intest in the dogs, :clapper: i have only only got the black pup left hes a good strong dog an wont be here long cheers boys

YOU STILL WOULD NOT HAVE TO ADVERTISE THE PUPS IF THE PARENTS WERE WORLD BEATERS AND THATS WITHOUT EXPLAINING YOURSELF ITS JUST A FACT ,HOPE THEY GO DO GOOD HOMES